Yroo ‑ Attract More Shoppers

Yroo ‑ Attract More Shoppers

by Yroo

Upload your products for free and gain more exposure online

Kaulana Pets

Doesn't work. Developers non-existent. Hasn't worked for a long time and there is no support or instructions available.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I don't think it's working. I've contacted the developer and no one has responded. I *thought* I saw some additional activity when I first downloaded the app but 'nothing' for a long time now. :-(

Plain Graphic Shirts

I have been in review for about a month. I have no evidence that my products have been uploaded. I have tried to contact them without any success. Like most of the apps and sales channels on Shopify, you never know if you merchandise is on or not.

DWCTEK

I just installed on April 24, 2019, 5:02 PM EDT; 1. Store created, 2. Yroo imported catalog successfully. "Under review". Tried to contact Support, NOTHING. Still "Under Review".

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only Free, I would like to give 5 stars,

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Not a good match guess they looking for brands to increase searches on there own platform alongside there Chinabrands products.

Earthient

No idea if this app works, after 2 weeks my store is still "under review" and I haven't heard anything from them. Based on the other reviews I will likely have to wait at least another week just to be declined so I will uninstall now. Would have appreciated a little more communication from them.

CoJo Sport Collectables Inc.

Didn't accept my catalogue. Really unsure why honestly but whatever. I wonder their acceptance rate

DealsnDeals.store

NOT A GOOD APP! DOES NOTHING APART FROM SLOWING YOUR WEB SPEED...
No need to install thats our opinion.

Maletropolis

Don't bother. Waited three weeks to be declined. Not sure of the purpose of this app if they don't want any sellers except big box retailers who really don't need more traffic.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6