Yroo ‑ Attract More Shoppers

Yroo ‑ Attract More Shoppers

by Yroo

Upload your products for free and gain more exposure online

DealsnDeals.store

NOT A GOOD APP! DOES NOTHING APART FROM SLOWING YOUR WEB SPEED... No need to install thats our opinion.

Maletropolis

Don't bother. Waited three weeks to be declined. Not sure of the purpose of this app if they don't want any sellers except big box retailers who really don't need more traffic.

Gamers247

Didn't approve our store. Didn't approve our store. Didn't approve our store. Didn't approve our store.

Weareponymous

Got a lot of impressions at the beginning but nothing at all now. I then found out my shop/listing on Yroo seems to be gone. I can't view it, see any products but it shows the logo above view store button still. I can't access the app from Shopify either as I just get an Error code: 500 message.

Just going to delete the app now as I was on a free plan but don't want to run the risk of paying for something that isn't working.

Glam Geek

12/13/2017 Update: I logged into my shopify today to see that Yroo canceled on me with no explaination.This was the message on my dashboard:

Yroo - Attract More Shoppers Recurring application charge's status for Yroo - Attract More Shoppers was updated to cancelled. December 12, 2017 at 10:55am

Funny that they seemed so helpful and now crickets. No email. Nothing. Guess they did me a favor by cancelling?

11/12/2017 Update: I was approved at the middle of October. Checked my account a few times through Shopify to see if they were giving me any traffic. Unfortunately none so far. Okay, well it must take a few weeks. No problem. Check my account though the Shopify app dashboard today and I get the error code again:

Oops! Looks like something went wrong! We are experiencing an internal server problem. Please try again later. Error code: 500

I think that after the holidays I will be removing this application. Seems like it had potential too.

10/15/17 Update: Reached out last weekend to support and they got back to me and fixed the error within a few days. I am still waiting to be "approved" since Tuesday so I will provide an update when/if that goes through.

10/6/2017: Oh well. Getting an error code as soon as I tried to download:

Oops!

Looks like something went wrong!

We are experiencing an internal server problem. Please try again later.

Error code: 500

Weekendbag

Installed the app 3/4 weeks ago still under review. I have 4 Shopify stores!

Does it take this long to review your store I think not!

Just going to delete the app.

www.nextweekendbag.co.uk

Mark

Ashleykaric

I am using the free trial currently but have yet to see that much traffic or any sales. I will update if I do.

Home For All Seasons

This is a great app! It has worked great so far!

home-for-all-seasons.myshopify.com

Ecnatural

This app is worthless, no traffic at all. Even in free trial, what's the point. Will update review if this changes.

Home Court Volleyball

worthless software no traffic after they provide free service, we cancel the service.

Previous 1 3 4 5