YSMS ‑ SMS Marketing

YSMS ‑ SMS Marketing | Reviews

by inkOfPixel

Create and manage your SMS marketing campaigns

Ngb Jewels

I have tried this app to get in touch with my customers. It was much simpler than other apps I've previously tried and I was ready to send a campaign in just a few minutes. For some additional clarifications I also asked some questions in chat and developers answered me immediately

Bud Spencer

Very good service. It works and it's easy to manage. Been looking for something like this for a while. Thanks!

STIMM

L'app è facile da impostare e utilizzare, le campagne sono ben strutturare e semplici da gestire. I prezzi per SMS sono super vantaggiosi. Consigliata!

Bud Power

One of the easiest and most reliable apps for SMS marketing here on Shopify! If used properly, it will definitely boost your conversion rate.

IL PRINCIPE

Utilizzato questa app per inviare messaggi, la consiglio vivamente dato le tariffe per ogni messaggi veramente basse per l'italia!

Kustom

Thanks to YSMS we were able to scale a completely new marketing campaign and obtain great conversion results. The costs for SMS are very competitive and you can definitely target a very specific audience. A must if you want to increase your opening and conversion rates!

1 3 Next