Recensioner (137)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
1 juli 2024

Nice app, easy to work with and a highly committed support! Appreciate you. I can highly recommend this app to set up your pixel.

Style Himmel
Tyskland
4 månader användning av appen
20 juni 2024

I had an issue and Peter from Orichi helped me solving it very quickly and satisfying. He also helped me to set up the feed for the catalog. i can recommend this app to all shopify shopowners.

Balinaro
Hongkong SAR
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
28 maj 2024

Great support! The app works great, we had a small issue with product feed but the customer service was ready to solve it

Laurels Apron
Italien
27 dagar användning av appen
11 juni 2024

is an incredibly useful tool for those wishing to optimise their social media advertising campaigns.

Its integration with TikTok and Facebook allows you to effectively track user behaviour and optimise targeting strategies.

The user-friendly interface makes it suitable for both beginners and digital marketing professionals.

In addition, customer support is always available and ready to help if needed. All in all, I highly recommend Orichi to anyone who wants to maximise the performance of their social media advertising campaigns.

Plantech Organizador™️
Italien
Ungefär 8 timmar användning av appen
3 maj 2024

Good costumer service got helped straight away and my problem got fixed.

Venetio®
Nederländerna
8 dagar användning av appen
10 juni 2024

The best pixel app I have tried, good service and amazing support!

Devechi
Kanada
4 dagar användning av appen
11 maj 2024

Helped me out with my pixel problems with my store in a short time frame. Would recommend!

Fit Disciplined
Nederländerna
2 dagar användning av appen
19 juni 2024

the app’s support team is responsive and knowledgeable, providing prompt assistance whenever needed. This level of support adds significant value, ensuring that any issues or queries are addressed promptly to minimize disruptions to your marketing efforts.

Stars Style Kitchens
USA
En dag användning av appen
8 maj 2024

Great app and support!

Balinaro
Hongkong SAR
Mer än ett år användning av appen
4 juli 2024

Very good service! Peter was very nice and helpful!

Mr. Unbreakable