Facebook Pixels by Orichi

Facebook Pixels by Orichi

$11.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
June 20, 2022

Amazing service and instant support, ready to solve all the issues you have. Thank you very much Peter.

EKOOK
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 20, 2022

Peter is a very responsible and professional staff, he helped me to solve the problem of untraceable data, I am very grateful to him.You are a very responsible team!!

SUNLU Official Online Store|Best 3D Filament Best Selling Supplier & Manufacturer
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 11, 2022

I have seen a noticeable improvement in my campaigns. Their support is good, all the time they are aware that everything works well. Thank you

Tiendica
Peru
Time spent using app: 27 days
June 3, 2022

nice app and easy to install and manage. i will definitely recommend to use... free bet ever package

lessthan1thousand
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 26, 2022

Atendimento sempre disponível, fazem todas as marcações e se tiver algum problema resolvem rapidamente

Sua Ferramenta
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 11, 2022

I’m currently using this app and it is working! I have gotten more sales in a day, before I used this app I have never gotten really any only 1 a week. Great app!!!

Da Bosses Ol Lady
Time spent using app: 8 days
May 11, 2022

Very good customer service! Helped me solve a lot of problems! Hope they can develop better in the future!

Ultimate Creation Mugs
China
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 4, 2022

Excellent experience! Perfect conversion tracking! Best customer service! Highly recommend it!!!!!!!

Craft My Sign
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 21, 2022

I use the app in my online store to track the conversion API, which works well with it. With the new iOS 14 update, purchases are still tracked. The support is very fast and courteous and we had great communication. I can highly recommend to everyone.

DINERIOR
Austria
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 19, 2022

Guys gave me a great support. Really great communication with whole support team. Everything resolved asap. Recommended.

Grem