Facebook Pixels by Orichi

Facebook Pixels by Orichi

$11.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
November 20, 2021

Finally I solved the Deduplicate error !!!!!!!! My campaign was in the learning stage for 3 weeks because of pixels problems, but finally it is running great!

Ice Face Baby
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
November 20, 2021

Awesome App! Great team! They were able to walk me through set-up, and ensuring that it was functioning correctly! A++

Fairlight Collective
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 13, 2021

I haven't used the app yet as I just had it installed but the support help was good to make sure I've installed everything properly thanks mate !

Zetland
China
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 9, 2021

Thank goodness a kind developer finally made this app to help normal folks with the convoluted settings that are the integration between Shopify and Facebook. With so many places to add pixels and settings in Shopify combined with settings in FB I never knew with 100% confidence that I had it right. This app is working great so far! Thank you!

Lionwing Studios
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 5, 2021

This application helped me to correctly set my pixel and now I can manage my ads efficiently. Thanks a lot to the developers!

Hola Hobby
Gibraltar
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 5, 2021

This is very nice app. My pixel is finally working fine. The support guys helped me figure it out. Already installed on all 8 stores.

Art of Diamond Painting
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 5, 2021

Before that I tried similar applications, but everything was somehow not right. This is the only app that I liked. Thanks to the developers!

Art of Paint by Numbers
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 5, 2021

The best app I've ever downloaded in this category! I use it for a long time. Everything is very simple and clear. It fulfills its task.

Just Paint by Numbers UK
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited October 31, 2021

I installed this app but did not work at first but Linco from the support helped my via anydesk connection. I hope the team will offer more to improve our store conversions.

SukiShopper™
Philippines
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 23, 2021

Great Support of True Facebook pixel and conversion API experts. Great App for Pixel and CAPI, Support staff is superbly cooperative if you face any issues.

TheHappier.in
India
Time spent using app: 25 days
👉👉 ORICHI 👈👈 replied October 23, 2021

Thank you so much. We're thankful for an amazing customer like you.