Facebook Pixels by Orichi

Facebook Pixels by Orichi

$11.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
September 17, 2021

Great support they helped me very much it is easy to use and gives the accurate data i am very pleased with their services. thank you team for your support :)

Carvaans
Time spent using app: 29 days
September 4, 2021

Great service!!! Great service!!! Great service!!! Great service!!! Great service!!! Great service!!! Great service!!! Great service!!! Great service!!! Great service!!!
Great service!!! Great service!!! Great service!!!

amandahairs
September 3, 2021

Great app, does what it says it does. Support is great too! Was easily able to setup pixel with Conversion API, and confirmed it is working.

ClearMind
Time spent using app: 16 days
September 3, 2021

This is a great app for tracking your conversion. Definitely track the events on my store. I got little bit of a problem setting it up at first since this is all new to me but I got all the help from support team.

richkitchindia
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 1, 2021

App was really easy to use and the customer service was great. This app was a life saver for implementing CAPI

Anime x Sneakers
August 26, 2021

Fantastic customer service & excellent product! Offers marketers unique insight into their data, multiple-pixels with facebook conversion api + a whole lot more :) A++

Playnjoy
August 26, 2021

Great app as well as customer support! I hopped on a call with one of their team members and was shown everything I needed to know on installing the app and using all of its features.

Toybaba
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 26, 2021

Honestly... this app is a life saver!!! None of my events were showing up on Facebook even with the Browser and Conversion API configured through Shopify. Installed this and boom! Data is flowing like a charm! Definitely a cure for the iOS 14 issue... you should market it like that! Thank you so much :) :) :)

Thefamshop
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 25, 2021

Honestly this is a solid pixel tracking app. CAPI works, browser tracking works. I had a panic attack with my pixel that wasn't tracking after dev optimized the speed. I contacted the support via WhatsApp and got it fixed within 5 minutes tops! Very good affordable app with fast support. Please add catalog feed sync

Bosa Global
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
August 20, 2021

We receive a response very quickly. In addition, their advice is excellent. Very helpful. Compliments!

Painting-diamonds.nl