Orichi: Facebook Pixels (Meta)

#1 Facebook Pixel, Multi Pixel, Conversion API, Tiktok Pixel

$11.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook Pixel, Tiktok Pixel

Nacrelo

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is full of bug, the events are missing a lot in the ads manager... Time to update the servers or something else because your data is very bad compared to competitors.

October 28, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback.
I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

We would like to schedule a live call with you so that we can look at the issue and resolve it right away. Can you please check your email and schedule a call at your convenience?

I understand that your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take corrective steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself again. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Regards,
Peter

Pabung

Location India

They are building Facebook Pixels Conversion API. I've checked their Facebook page and found that 18 people like this and 17 people follow this. I told them "looks like a scam" on chat. They replied "Hope you will find the right application ". I don't recommend this app to anyone.

September 20, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to chat with us 2 messages and leave your review when you have not experienced the application.
In the first message, you greeted us by considering us as a scam from the first minute we met.
The second message you laughed at when knowing us from Vietnam :)

We believe we can't be a scam if there are more than 5000 customers that we have served.

Thanks - pabung.com

IQ Brot

Location Germany
Time spent using app 2 minutes

App is not free! SCAM I was hoping for straight forward solution.
One that is not packed with code that slows down my shop.. It could be a bit more transparent with the pricing options - then I would give it a shot.

August 25, 2022

Dear store owner,
Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Peter, the Customer Success Manager at the Orichi team.

I am sorry to hear that your issue. We can assure you that our app does not slow down your website.
Our support team has reached out to you to support us so that we can find out the reason. Please check and reply to us.

We apologize for the trouble this may have caused you.
Look forward to hearing from you back
Regards,
Peter - the Orichi Team

Unit-Dock | Official Site

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I cannot install the application, I get an error that there is no such page
it's horrible
it's horrible

August 11, 2021

Please accept our sincere apologies.
Can you check my email orichi247@gmail.com?
I'll support you right now.
The reason your store has uninstalled our app.
Please check my email. I support you right now.