Orichi: Facebook Pixels (Meta)

#1 Facebook Pixel, Multi Pixel, Conversion API, Tiktok Pixel

$11.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook Pixel, Tiktok Pixel

Kinobody

Time spent using app About 1 hour

We needed to add a 2nd pixel to our site really quick, the app is an easy way to achieve that. Plus the support is really great that goes out of their way to help us.

Bodario

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Support helped quickly, now looking forward to the results looking good so far, thank you for this app!

November 9, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with our app.

Your review made our day!

Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again.

In case of further queries please contact us via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

Peter - Support Team

Borealis Watch Company

Location Portugal

Thank you for the assistance, now I am getting API events being correctly sent to Facebook and assisting with campaigns without burning money on facebook ads that do not perform as they should.

Biotanie

Location France

Facebook est une usine… Cette appli, et les personnes qui y travaillent ont réussi à résoudre tous mes problèmes de pixels et conversions API. Je recommande !

Lanorys

Location Spain

Great application, I had a small problem but I wrote in the help chat and Jordan solved it very fast. I definitely recommend this app!

Loëla

Location France

Parfait ! fonctionne très bien et le support est réactif . le tracking fonctionne mieux que l'app intégrée pour nous. dashboard complet . je recommande

Sundown Lines

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Support has been very good. Happy to help and support me through setting up the Facebook API correctly. :)

Orshamaim

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

its a bit complicated , be careful how you do it, is just better get someone to guide you through the process . there is always someone to help with the pixels.

August 26, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

DENTIPHOTO.COM

Location Estonia

Good app! Tried many apps and this is the best. Everything shows correctly. Once I contacted support and they helped. They answered quickly.

Unike Love Social Media

Time spent using app 8 minutes

This app is easy to use and connect my pixel to my shopify store in seconds. Nice to have it in my shop apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8