Facebook Pixels Conversion API

Facebook Multiple Pixels, Conversion API

Free plan available

BELLE FEVER

Great app, simple and works great. That's all I need. Fires the event nicely and accurately. Peter helped with the customization that I needed. Great support team! Well done and please keep up to date with future changes from FB.

Joyoung

The best app ever , with the best support i have ever encountered , their both very helpful and very professional

January 11, 2022

Hello to our friends
Thanks for the awesome review.
We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Facebook Pixels Conversion API. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!
Cheers,

meinearbeitsschuhe

had issues to install it, but one of the BEST support experiences i ever had, helped me to set it up super quickly.

January 11, 2022

Hi
We are happy you had such a great experience
Thank you for leaving this fantastic review.
We are so glad our support team was able to assist you
Keep safe

The Light Up Cuddle Puppy

Just made an integration, Pixel fires perfectly with the help of Peter from the support team. He went an extra mile with me to make things happen which I appreciate a lot! Super supportive support team! Hoping for lots of sales due to this integration.

December 13, 2021

Hello
Thank you for your kind words we really appreciate it!
We are happy our support team was able to assist you.
Keep safe

Ice Face Baby

Finally I solved the Deduplicate error !!!!!!!! My campaign was in the learning stage for 3 weeks because of pixels problems, but finally it is running great!

Fairlight Collective

Awesome App! Great team! They were able to walk me through set-up, and ensuring that it was functioning correctly! A++

Zetland

I haven't used the app yet as I just had it installed but the support help was good to make sure I've installed everything properly thanks mate !

Lionwing Studios

Thank goodness a kind developer finally made this app to help normal folks with the convoluted settings that are the integration between Shopify and Facebook. With so many places to add pixels and settings in Shopify combined with settings in FB I never knew with 100% confidence that I had it right. This app is working great so far! Thank you!

Hola Hobby

This application helped me to correctly set my pixel and now I can manage my ads efficiently. Thanks a lot to the developers!

Art of Diamond Painting

This is very nice app. My pixel is finally working fine. The support guys helped me figure it out. Already installed on all 8 stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5