Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Run Ink

I have tried many of the interactive product designers in Shopify for personalizing our prints. They all fell short in some way. Zakeke has been relatively smooth to use but what really sets them apart is their customer service. Each time I have run into something they respond ASAP. When there have been features that they aren't currently offering, they have worked them into their timeline and kept me notified about when to expect them. Looking forward to rolling it out site wide.

Weprintcups Co Uk

Hi, I just wanted to congratulate you on a fantastic design suite, 2 days ago I built my own website www.weprintcups.co.uk, the first one I have ever created, and needed an app that allowed my customers to send me design information about their unique cup, I found your software and have integrated it within my site and I am very impressed, I have also created a youtube video showing its simplicity which is located in our blog section I have mentioned and credited you within the video. As I grow the number of products we have I would by looking at subscribing to your app when I have more than 1 product. Thank you Kind Regards Tony

Stencil Place

Zakeke was our 3rd app to try to simplify our custom orders. I wish we would have tried it first, it works great. Highly recommend this app.

Corruptgrail

By far the best customisation app around, with great support on hand. Really versatile too.

www.JoshyTees.com

S Medio

Really great app, so easy to install and setup. It's perfect! And the team is AWESOME!
I do recommand this app.

Bernardajewellery

I was looking for an app like this for months, glad I found this one. The app is so easy to use, in the back end and the front end.
I love that the app is customisable exactly for your needs.
Integration is pretty seamless, I had one very minor problem with the code on my website and the support team helped with this immediately, they’re very fast, efficient and polite.
They are committed to constantly updating the app and making it better.

Shine Vessels

Amazing team and phenomenal support. The app is so intuitive and perfect for retailers seeking to add customization to their site.

Your Brew

I've used all of the product customizer apps on shopify - ALL of them.

This app beats them in every way. It loads faster, has better options, is easier to understand during setup, has excellent help manuals and support is pretty quick, looks good on the front end (includes easy theme editor to match it to your store so you don't have to fiddle with CSS and liquid files), is all around sleeker and less glitchy.

Thats not to mention the 3d preview option which for the speed and clarity of it is quite frankly ground breaking.

The real reason why I'm switching several of my shopify stores over to this? - The price. It is priced fairly and in a manner that they want you to grow and succeed. They aren't just trying to recoup their money, they see a long term investment in your functioning business as the better option than large outlandish fees.

Massively impressed with this app, i would recommend anyone who is current;y using another personalisation app sets aside an hour to test this out - its all you'll need!

I genuinely want these guys to become the biggest custom product app on the app store because they've done such a good job.

Spy Web

For now, the only thing that I could say is that I am very happy with their app and with their support on my inquiries!!

Astraest

By far the best designer in the shopify app store. Great support. Easy to use.