Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Wear It Apparel and Custom Hand Fans | The Original Fan Company™

This a very unique app. Separates itself from other POD apps. I love the design layout and how easy it is to use.

www.myfingerprint.art

I am updating my below review and giving a 5 star. Zakake reached out and helped me solve the issue I was facing. Thank you Zakeke, for your professionalism! Old review:
The app has provided us with the foundation of what needed to upload fingerprints, change the colour and add text. Sadly the app crashed a few times, and we are hoping that the issue will not happen again when we start marketing the website. The downside of Zakeke app is their inefficient and careless customer service. In comparison with many apps and providers in this field, we have been dealing with, Zakeke's customer service sets at the bottom of the ranking. You have such a beautiful app, so please enhance your customer service experience. Merry Christmas!

December 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and Merry Christmas to you :)

We're very sorry to hear you didn't get a proper support as customer service is a top priority for us, as you can read from all the other reviews. We went through your tickets and it seems you got replied to all of them. Is there something we're missing? If so, please email us to help@zakeke.com, happy to get back to you with proper help!

Make It Print

Really good app. Probably one of the most advanced in terms of features but easy and fast to set up and get started. I highly recommend it.

my personalised lap tray | mooki -

Great little customizer app. Really easy to set up products and tune the user experience. Really useful that it allows you to create ornate shapes to use as image masks and there is a lot of features you can turn on and off. The plans are good too and allow us to grow our product portfolio gradually without it costing an arm and a leg! Having a full printable file is a huge timesaver.

Brands of Prey

Such an amazing app that works seamlessly with my store! Their customer service really topped it off, they were quick to respond and helped to implement personalised customisations to suit my brand!

ExerciseComfort

Customer Service - I have been absolutely blown away by the dedication of the staff at Zakeke. They have assisted me at every corner and any issue I have had they have promptly and successfully helped me. They are kind and friendly as well. The App - Absolutely incredible, once I discovered all the features and set up the app to my liking, I was even more impressed to discover how powerful and quick it was. 5/5 Thank you very much! To a long a prosperous relationship!

lustige-becher.de

Trial version ended right now. We are still in test modus. . Support is perfect. Thank you for your help.

My Santa Hat

Seriously amazing App and amazing Staff. Nicola and Carlos have been great. Cant even fault a thing. Very thought about in development!

Filamee

App ben fatta, era proprio ciò che cercavo per il mio prodotto super personalizzabile! Assistenza sempre presente, mi ha aiutato nella configurazione fino a raggiungere l'idea che avevo in mente! La consiglio assolutamente.

The Modern Cup LLC

I have been using this app for a few weeks now and I am pleased. It provides me with the ability to provide custom products that the customer change create themselves. The 3d viewer is a huge benefit because I am not constantly providing a proof for every order when the customer wants to see the product.