Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

ReturnMeTags

This is a fantastic app. We never thought we could add customization to our store and we're now so happy to offer this to our customers by using Zakeke. We highly highly recommend it!

iiGears™

It's ok it does what it advertises, but it takes a long time to load making my customer thinking it is not working and leave my website.

October 11, 2020

We fixed your issue, can you try it now? :)

Engrained

I switched to Zakeke after another customizer program was not working for my business needs. Zakeke is easy to use but most importantly, they are continually working to improve and get ahead to ensure sure both the admin and consumer functions evolve with technology and provide superior user experience for all. The entire team at Zakeke is friendly and eager to help solve any issues or questions you may have. The customizer platform is sleek and easy to update colors, icons and more to match your branding. They recently updated their pricing module which has opened the doors to many more products that I can allow for customization.

Easy ESL Shop

The customizer works very well with Printful. Setting up and customizing the customizer is very simple as well as adding new products. My site had an integration issue where it was having some conflict with the currency converter, but the support staff quickly took over and help fix the issue. Recommended and far superior to Printful's customizer that has very few customization options.

UniquePrintsStore

I no longer use Zakeke as I needed functionality that they couldn't offer (they have it in development, but i just needed it faster). This is by no means their fault and the level of support that Zakeke offer is second to none, they take on a great deal of points that are raised and fix things at a very quick speed. I have not once in a couple years of using it had a support ticket that wasn't answered. The fact that I no longer use Zakeke but would not hesitate in recommending it to others or returning to it myself one day in the future should speak volumes. They have a very well run team who are constantly improving the app and adding features. After speaking directly with one of the company managers, some of the features that they have in development will blow the competition out of the water. Stick with Zakeke and you won't go far wrong.

espdigital

We have switched to Zakeke from a previous opencart platform. Zakeke far superior with a more intuitive customer interface and more powerful back end features. So far we are very happy we switched.

On Tap Merch

In the past 8 years I've tried implementing many design plugins to both woocommerce and shopify sites. Zakeke is far and away the most well thought through and functional product designer I've used. It's the most complete system and they've definitely kept the entire process in mind - I'm especially thankful that they've thought about the printing end of an order. This plugin has great options for generating USEABLE art files - most design plugins don't seem to consider that.

The developers are excellent to work with too!

Identicard

Currently using the Zakeke app to build a few custom product designers on the website and so far has been very happy with the options they provided. The 3D option is awesome.

Platashopping

I need to offer ciustomize products in my online shop and i didn´t know how to do it. Then I saw this app offers this service. It´s very useful and easy.

High Five Cases

The Zakeke service is awesome. The implementation of products is really easy and works great and fast. A lot of additional services are provided to help to get a good customer experience. The support answers really fast and helps with any questions.