Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Monogrammed Presents

I use the Zakeke app to enable my customers to add monograms and designs to the products they buy. I do the personalisation (Embroidery) and am not very computer savvy, but the app is easy to use and there are many helpful videos. They really DO contact you when you ask for help. I highly recommend Zakeke

Designer Supplied

I have tried many customization/product configurators apps. This is the best one by far. The combination of capabilities/price/ease of use is just unmatched.

Doodlebox

This app has enabled me to launch my own a t-shirt customisation store as I have recently invested in the production kit. Took a little time to get my head around the pricing. This has recently been updated with a beta version for pricing, seems to work well. We'll see how my customers like this, they are the real reviewers!!

Prosigns USA

This app allows my potential customers to custom make their own signs which is great. This allows me to gain more sales and create quicker proofs.

Spinettis Gaming Supplies

The app has worked great for everything we've needed, the customer support is excellent. We really appreciate the level of care that the Zakeke team puts into their products.

Boom Watch Company AB (publ)

PERFECT! From the first day, we had amazing support from Zakeke's entire team, and they have delivered fantastic result. Based on our experience, we warmly recommend Zakeke's App and their solution! We use Zakeke to offer customized watches on our e-com boomwatches.com. One of our main worries was how the support would be from Zakeke’s side once we went with their solution. Until now, they have actually solved all issues that we met! We have worked together for a couple of months and we look forward to continuing our partnership for years ahead!

Bellissimo Hats

Still setting up my products but the team has been very helpful! can't wait to get it up and running.

CheekyNeep

This is our second site where we have installed and used the Zakeke Product Customizer app. It is so simple to use and creates a great customer / user experience. The app is fully supported and their staff are always fast, efficient and super helpful. Great communication about what is coming up in future updates.I would recommend this app wholeheartedly.

Petal Lane Home

This app is awesome for customization! Very easy set up and the customer experience is very smooth. Customer service was also quick to respond and help for a couple set up questions I had!

Freedom Rave Wear

This is a cool app that is enabling us to bring custom items to our customers. Setup requires some thinking but it is a complicated process connecting print on demand tech to custom apps. I am happy we didn't have to pay developer fees to build this internally and that this app exists. I would recommend to others looking to add custom functionality.