Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Petal Lane Home

This app is awesome for customization! Very easy set up and the customer experience is very smooth. Customer service was also quick to respond and help for a couple set up questions I had!

Freedom Rave Wear

This is a cool app that is enabling us to bring custom items to our customers. Setup requires some thinking but it is a complicated process connecting print on demand tech to custom apps. I am happy we didn't have to pay developer fees to build this internally and that this app exists. I would recommend to others looking to add custom functionality.

Linork

This APP is awesome. Support help me very quickly and help me to improve my store. I recommend this APP for beginners or advanced users of Shopify. Thanks

Mahtrends

A customization software can't be more awesome! Trust me on this, I'm loving it. Best value for money. 3D Product view is my favorite! And many file formats are accepted. Highly recommended

Teetogo

App stupenda! Personalizzabile al 100% è con un ottimo customer service. Consigliatissima!!!!!!!!!!!

Dollar Mom Deals

Absolutely amazing app if you are looking to offer a Print of Deman service. Their 3D object feature sets this above the rest!

shirts.abcimaging

We are using Zakeke to lauch our online custom T-shirt store. The application has all the necessary features that we are looking for a web to print solution.most of the other apps were not as robust as Zakake. We love the Easy to use, easy uploading and customizing of each product. On the front end customer facing, it really looks great, and feeIs like it was custom built for the site.I do wish there was an easier way to upload multiple pictures at once, instead of ahving to maually load each side of each picture one time per variant.Hopefully when we scale larger, we can try out the 3D features. But for now this app is a great solution. I have only two small isssue. One, I wish their customer service was alittle quick on responding,but it took them 2 days to get back. I eventually switched thems to solve my problem. And the subscriptiontiers are at price points were one is way to extreme verus the other. Wish the middle tier had more of what we are looking for at the price point they offer. All in all this is a high quality app, anbd look foward to seeing it help our sales take off when we are fully go live.

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Just a quick note regarding the helpdesk as we really care :)

You sent us two requests:
1) the first one was sent on June 15 at 4:54 PM and you were replied the same day at 7:26 PM
2) the second one was sent on June 16 at 5:19 AM and you were replied the same day at 6:12 PM

Print Craft USA

I think this app has great potential!

The AR engine is a little funky and not really user friendly. It's slow to generate and is a little bit glitchy in terms of UX. The object doesn't stay true to size when moved around.

I have a professional industrial designer on staff, and he can't figure out why we can't get the 3D rendering to stay for a pretty simple canvas print product.

That all being said, once we figure out some of the issues, I'm sure our customers will love the product and help generate sales.

Goods Panda

Just wast of time , application did not work properly .This application charge you annually.

June 22, 2020

What are you talking about? You have never been charged for any plans!

We offer 1-year plans that YOU can choose to get 25% discount on monthly fees. When you choose a plan you need to approve it on a Shopify page before getting in the free trial, no one can charge you without your approval.

Photogifts

We have just moved platform to Shopify and tested quite a few personalisation Apps - Zakeke was by far the most capable and flexible and they were so helpful during even the free trial period.

We have now set up our shop with a lot of products and found the process simple and straightforward - we are now looking forward to launching new ranges.

We can not recommend Zakeke enough - a fair price, technically very capable and great support if you need it.