Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

PunchbowlCoffee

A great app is useless if you can't get it to work so a responsive support team is critical. The folks at Zakeke not only offer a valuable sales & marketing tool but more importantly, provide invaluable assistance to maximize its effectiveness. Although we just started using it we are going to implement this app in all of our sites. Fantastic product & highly recommend it.

Your-Mask

We use this a app for custom drinks and masks Shopify stores and it works like promoted. The support ist quick and helpfull and the features are all we need for a good user experience. With the 3d mode you have a nice feature to show the clients more.

El PrintShop

We're using Zakeke for our store to customize mug prints and other similar printed products.
It's been the ultimate experience with all the features the App offers, especially the 3D preview, it's AMAZING!

AGodGivenTalent

The app is very responsive and so is the staff. There are other apps that do the same thing on shopify. But where this app sets itself apart is the staff that supports it.

Prints Philippines

I use this app to help my customers design their products and visualize it before checking out. Cart abandonment was reduce considerably and help me increase my revenue to 20%. This app also reduce our workload in terms of product designing and approval via email that takes a long process. Very useful app for a reasonable monthly rate. This app is highly recommended!

RedHotCookieStore

The best customization app. Unfortunately, there aren't many apps that support the 3D preview and across them, the Zakeke has the best user experience and configuration flexibility.
Also, they had good support who helped me with refunding when I accidentally missed my billing cycle expiration.

Good Work Wraps

This app will help me adapt my business to the needs of my customers now that we are living in a Covid-19 world.

Cafe Emporos

Zakeke is going to save me so much time on my custom orders! This app allows the user to upload their own files! Thank you!

Sentinel Graphics

I've tried a lot of product design apps and this one is the most thought through and useful for actually outputting printable files, especially for the entry cost!

The support has been excellent as well. Thanks Zakeke!

Sonalise™

Nice app, advanced functions. Will see more, how it works with my customers.

Outstanding support!!! This guys are helping you immediatelly. Super fast response on emails. Just test it and you will see. Don´t hesitate to contact them on the beginning. Sure a lot of you won´t understand by all this cool function, so just ask them!