Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

3D Wrap Fun

I needed a refund for a charge for the Zakeke app that was loaded in Shopify but was not used. The Zakeke support team quickly provided my refund of $39.99. I plan on using the Zakeke Designer at a later date. Very responsive and understanding support group.

Canadian Pet Tags

I've been very happy with this custom designer app. It works really well, very user friendly and I have had almost no issues with it. Also, their support team responds quickly to inquiries. Would definitely recommend!

Allorn

Awesome app and a-lot of opportunity in it also really awesome support team! Helped me out with the 3D models and even more! Strongly recommend :)

Always Personal

Without a doubt the best product customizer on the market, we have used every other tool available on Shopify and this one has the best customer facing tool. Ken and Carlo have been fautless and very helpful. Thank you both very much!

Shop Logotec

Hands down the best product customizer around. User friendly and flexible. Ready for print files. Superb assistance. Look no further and choose Zakeke

Marvin's Maatwerk

This is a good app if you're looking for an app that let's your customers create customized products on your website. Love it.

Landolux

After a detailed research we chose Zakeke. The best choice we could have made! Simple and intuitive for both the seller and the user, the best value for money and above all professional and rapid assistance for the resolution of any problem. Highly recommended! Luca Landolux

Pre Packs

Zakeke is a great app for any 3D customizable product. What's even better is that their customer service rep's are extremely knowledgable, responsive, and friendly. Their business development representative worked with me to identify my successes and concerns with Zakeke before connecting me with their 3D team. They personally adjusted my flawed 3D model and sent it back to me to ensure that it worked seamlessly across their platform. Although 3D projects can be cumbersome and tedious, Zakeke made the experience simple and flawless. Highly recommend Zakeke to anyone looking for great customization and excellent customer service.

PunchbowlCoffee

A great app is useless if you can't get it to work so a responsive support team is critical. The folks at Zakeke not only offer a valuable sales & marketing tool but more importantly, provide invaluable assistance to maximize its effectiveness. Although we just started using it we are going to implement this app in all of our sites. Fantastic product & highly recommend it.

Your-Mask

We use this a app for custom drinks and masks Shopify stores and it works like promoted. The support ist quick and helpfull and the features are all we need for a good user experience. With the 3d mode you have a nice feature to show the clients more.

Previous 1 3 4 5