Zakeke Visual Customizer 3D/AR

Boost Revenues - Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

One Eye Jack

Time spent using app About 1 month

Was a bit worried about moving away from my other personalizer app as I was comfortable with it but I'm so glad I did, the functionality front and back end is fantastic and production wise, its 100% better! great app and customer service is always on hand. I have tried and tested all the personalizer apps on shopify and even moved away from shopify but came back and used Zakeke. I have not used the 3D modelling yet but will do soon. Another amazing feature which is time saving is the integrations, the zapier tool allows me to have my ready to print files sent straight to my dropbox so no more time consuming work, just quicker and faster production!

Alice b.

Location Belgium

Cette application est hyper efficace.
Les nombreuses options pour paramétrer ZAKEKE selon vos besoins et envie sont indéniablement l'un des points forts.
Le support technique est très réactif, bravo !

Decor Presentes Personalizados

Location Portugal

Esta aplicação é fantástica! Os ficheiros chegam até nós prontos a imprimir com grande resolução. O interface fácil e intuitivo, excelente suporte também. Era exatamente isto que queria.

Geschenkzeug.de

Location Germany

This App makes everything so convenient! Not just for me but especially for my customers, who know exactly what they can expect from now on. Totally worth its money. Big shout out to the customer service who is extremely helpful and always there for you.

3D Wrap Fun

Time spent using app About 1 month

I needed a refund for a charge for the Zakeke app that was loaded in Shopify but was not used. The Zakeke support team quickly provided my refund of $39.99. I plan on using the Zakeke Designer at a later date. Very responsive and understanding support group.

Canadian Pet Tags

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been very happy with this custom designer app. It works really well, very user friendly and I have had almost no issues with it. Also, their support team responds quickly to inquiries. Would definitely recommend!

Allorn

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app and a-lot of opportunity in it also really awesome support team! Helped me out with the 3D models and even more! Strongly recommend :)

Always Personal

Without a doubt the best product customizer on the market, we have used every other tool available on Shopify and this one has the best customer facing tool. Ken and Carlo have been fautless and very helpful. Thank you both very much!

Shop Logotec

Location Italy

Hands down the best product customizer around. User friendly and flexible. Ready for print files. Superb assistance. Look no further and choose Zakeke

Marvin's Maatwerk

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a good app if you're looking for an app that let's your customers create customized products on your website. Love it.