Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

AGodGivenTalent

The app is very responsive and so is the staff. There are other apps that do the same thing on shopify. But where this app sets itself apart is the staff that supports it.

Prints Philippines

I use this app to help my customers design their products and visualize it before checking out. Cart abandonment was reduce considerably and help me increase my revenue to 20%. This app also reduce our workload in terms of product designing and approval via email that takes a long process. Very useful app for a reasonable monthly rate. This app is highly recommended!

RedHotCookieStore

The best customization app. Unfortunately, there aren't many apps that support the 3D preview and across them, the Zakeke has the best user experience and configuration flexibility.
Also, they had good support who helped me with refunding when I accidentally missed my billing cycle expiration.

Good Work Wraps

This app will help me adapt my business to the needs of my customers now that we are living in a Covid-19 world.

Your Cherished Gifts

I really am loving this app so far! It is exactly what I was looking for to help with my website needs. I needed support with a few things and the support team was quick to help me with my needs and help with setup. I only wish I could figure out how to add templates because I keep getting error messages so maybe I'm doing something wrong but don't want to keep bothering support because the last couple of things were right in my face lol. Definitely give this app a try!

This is my favorite app on my store!

BeLeaf Green Shop

This app was exactly what i needed to customize our product - not just text but a list of symbols from a gallery. Update: The. Best. Customer/Technical Support Ever! seriously, they are so customer oriented. im so so happy with the team!

FrameMySocial

Great support - one product image wasn't rendering correctly and they custom made a solution for us. The app is very easy to use and exactly what we need to allow customers to customise their own products - so combine that with such phenomenal customer service and you have a real winning app. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Phone Print

It gives my customers an awesome opportunity to make what they want, which they love to do! The program is customisable and easy to use for me and for my customers. An improvement to the team: the resolution is better on desktop than on mobile. But still worth 5 stars, great support aswell!

Humper Bumper

We have been using the Product Customizer for about a year now. Fast, responsive customer support. Good app for the price. It works reliably.

The Wood Look

Nicola and the team really go out their way to help. We've used this app for 6-12 months now and would be lost without it.

Gives our customers brilliant flexibility within the shopify store.