Zakeke Visual Customizer 3D/AR

Boost Revenues - Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

thetshirtshop.ca

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's a great app and easy to use once you've created a few test products. The interface is very intuitive and clean, would definitely recommend.
The support team is very helpful if you run into any issues.

Novo Case Shop

Its been a few months since we started using Zakeke and we feel like this review deserves a revision.

We have a love-hate relationship with this app, i gotta tell you, this app is very technical (at least for our purpose). If you are a web-developer working for a client (store owner) then be prepared for a challenge!

Please don't panic, we still rated this app 5 stars even with all our complains. Lol.

First of all, if you have zero "computer" skills and you have no idea how to use Photoshop and you need to search online what is a .OBJ file, please do yourself a favor and stop reading - this review is not meant for you. Hire a web developer and ask him to read this review on your behalf.

Ill continue assuming you will understand what ill describe ahead.

Zakeke is an intermediary interface designed to allow direct customer interaction (for the purpose of aesthetic modification) before sending a product to the cart. Zakeke will not draw the product from your store inventory, so instead the product have to be created in Zakeke then placed on inventory for your customers to select and customize. Zakeke will automatically embed a "customize" button on your product.liquid so your customers will see the option to customize the product on the product page before sending the product to their cart. When a customer click on the customize button Zakeke will load your presets for that product and take the customer to the customization interface from where they can customize the product and send it to the cart.

Sounds good, right?

Well... here comes the "challenge" part.

The easy way to work with Zakeke is drawing products from CustomCat and/or Printful. Don't worry, there is an option on the Zakeke dashboard to help you do that. Pretty easy - really. But lets say you want to add a product manually, lets say a product not available on CustomCat or Printful, perhaps a product you can source yourself? Well, you will need to take your own pictures > create mask layers on .PNG > then "build" your product on Zakeke. This process has to be done by an expert (on photo editing) otherwise you will end up with a bad looking product on store display or with a mismatch on your product-mask for the customization interface.

Zakeke will take and display .OBJ files for mesh rendering but does not includes a 3D editor. You need those files including your textures before using its 3D function. Zakeke does not includes pre-rendered objects or textures.

This app has a learning curve and i believe they could have done a better job assembling the UI, however patience can be rewarding with this app. I gotta say this app is pretty unique on Shopify and will open a door of possibilities that your customers will certainly appreciate.

Just plan ahead, learn how Zakeke works and take your time asking question to support - they always answer, and that's great because the app does not need to be perfect, it need to be functional and they will help you along the way.

I strongly recommend Zakeke and this is my honest review after many months of trial and error.

If you would like to see Zakeke in action you are welcome to visit our shop www.novocaseshop.com and try it for yourself.

Cheers.

---

First review: 3 Stars

Just downloaded and installed... and im so confused. This app has a steep learning curve. What is a "side"? I dont know - the app does not explain. How to use 3D models? I dont even know if my plan has those because i dont see the option.

Im confused and annoyed. My experience so far is not what i read on reviews :/

There is a video tutorial section - that i must admit is very helpful, but be prepared to spend some time there.

Im taking down two stars from my review. Initial impression is not good. UI need a serious overhaul to make this app more user friendly.

I will update my review as my experience progress.

status mugs

Time spent using app About 3 years

www.statusmugs.co.uk Very pleased with this app highly recommend it grate customer service and the software is absolutely fantastic for what we need.

SavetheDateStickers

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The Zakeke app has given me new hope for increased sales! Having vector art as an output will greatly reduce my production times. Many other customizer apps do not produce vector art, so this is huge.

I absolutely LOVE this app. The team continues to advance the features and make improvements. Using a customizer app is very advanced and takes a lot of work to implement each product on the back end of your store. The Zakeke app implementation is much more streamlined compared to other customizer apps.

Worth the money and the time. Great app!

JapanGifts.jp

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 3 years

We love this app... Very easy to use... and you can setup your products quickly. Customer service is very fast to respond & Outstanding!!!!. They always provide help if needed and always improving the app. We have used other Customizer apps in the past and like this one best because the look is very professional, and the service is by far the BEST!!!... All in all, we highly recommend you try this app, and see for yourself.

West Coast Signs and Stickers

Location Australia

5 Stars for the support. 5 Stars for the App. The best product customiser app on the market. The 3D preview is out of this world. We have not launched the website yet but are very excited about offering this level of customisation to our future clients.

I have asked for several modifications as our needs are quite specific and nothing has been too much trouble and all done in a very timely manner.

If you are looking for a customisation app then stop looking, you have found the best. I know, I have tried them all over the past 3 months.

Custom Volley

Location Italy

Zakeke is a unique and amazing app that will let you customize and preview products in 3d.

What is also amazing is the team and customer service! They will go the extra mile to understand your issues and very very patiently solve them.

Highly recommended to boost your ecommerce capabilities&conversions!

Skatebrazil

Location Japan
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have searched for lots of apps here on Shopify and other sites to allow some online editing for customers customize their products, and this was the best one. Very easy to use, clean interface, fair monthly subscription and very easy going and kind staff, they helped me in all my needs and they listen a lot for all suggestions, really great staff! I really recommend this app!

Run Ink

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have tried many of the interactive product designers in Shopify for personalizing our prints. They all fell short in some way. Zakeke has been relatively smooth to use but what really sets them apart is their customer service. Each time I have run into something they respond ASAP. When there have been features that they aren't currently offering, they have worked them into their timeline and kept me notified about when to expect them. Looking forward to rolling it out site wide.

Weprintcups Co Uk

Hi, I just wanted to congratulate you on a fantastic design suite, 2 days ago I built my own website www.weprintcups.co.uk, the first one I have ever created, and needed an app that allowed my customers to send me design information about their unique cup, I found your software and have integrated it within my site and I am very impressed, I have also created a youtube video showing its simplicity which is located in our blog section I have mentioned and credited you within the video. As I grow the number of products we have I would by looking at subscribing to your app when I have more than 1 product. Thank you Kind Regards Tony