Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Hayaa Sports

I had access to this app for 6 months and paid their awful support team to install and set up the 3D modelling system, which cost approx £1.8k in total. The setup never got completed to a standard expected at the start of the project. I have near enough 80 emails trying to sort out this mess with their support. Constant problems and painfully slow to get resolved. Never mind the fact the platform is unstable at best so good luck if any issues arise on Friday night. You wont be selling for a good few days. A waste of 6 months. Don't bother with these guys unless you like a headache.

Countryboy Graphics

The application was not user friendly and we could not get anyone from Zakeke support to assist. Shopify made several attempts by emailing them but they would not contact me as support. Zakeke is a 3rd party application and Shopify does not know the functionality of it. We attempted twice to use the application in less than 15 days but to not much success. Finally, they billed me for a year and now is refusing to return my money . This really is a good example of poor business . I will now file a report with my bank for the return of my money and if that does not work, we will seek litigation.

March 20, 2020

1) You sent us a message on Feb 19 at 05:19 AM and you get replied the same day at 10:22 AM.

2) You sent us a message on Mar 10 at 09:09 PM and you get replied on Mar 11 at 12:44 PM (even though your message was to ask about another app!).

3) You sent us a message on Mar 19 at 07:42 PM and you get replied the same day at 07:55 PM, just after a few minutes.

4) You contacted the Shopify helpdesk twice (thinking we were the same...) and we replied to them, copying you. As usual.

You're now using a 1-star review to get a refund for which you are not entitled. Who is the poor "business" here?

Swish Embassy

In theory, this app works well. In practice, the app does not work as advertised. Apparently there are significant limits to the number of variants you can make available to customer (number of colors, sizes, etc). The customer support is non-existent and despite providing credentials to both my Shopify and Printful accounts, they've not been successful in showing me one situation where this app allows customization of a product and seamless creation of an order with the Printing partner. Turns out you need significant edits to your theme to make this work properly and to create customizable products as digital products that don't require shipping or weight thereby causing many issues for shipping.

Overall, I wish this worked as advertised but it doesn't. The technical support is abysmal. Consider yourself warned.

January 15, 2020

1) there is no limits on the variants you can make available to your customers. Zakeke just imports same variants you have got on your store.

2) Before you, we've got only 5 and 4 stars reviews. ALL of them say the support is just great. We replied to all of your messages and we offered you a solution. You were even replied by a manager of the company. Since the first reply, you had a no-cooperative approach.

3) You don't need to edit the theme to make Zakeke to work properly. In Shopify each customized product is a new product in the catalog. We just offer a solution to this and avoid creation of duplicated products.