Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

lehausmx

Great initiative, very useful tool to provide customization experience to customers, but has very deficient customer service that makes the setup experience a pain in the ass. They could also help a lot more with user onboarding, since I've stumbled upon a lot of obstacles on my way to set up my store and I could have easily avoided them if they had accesible tutorial videos for their new users.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for the review. Just a quick note on the "very deficient customer service": you sent us dozens of messages in a few days and you were replied to all of them, as we usually do.

Intto Group

I have used the application and it seems to me that it is very good, however I have had two different problems. My store sells decorative art picture products. 1. In the option of changing the background it is very difficult for the user since the print spaces do not appear clear segmented by the dotted lines, the end user who has tried my example was not able to carry out the task I have finished. 2. The navigation process becomes very slow during the edition.

iiGears™

It's ok it does what it advertises, but it takes a long time to load making my customer thinking it is not working and leave my website.

October 11, 2020

We fixed your issue, can you try it now? :)

espdigital

We have switched to Zakeke from a previous opencart platform. Zakeke far superior with a more intuitive customer interface and more powerful back end features. So far we are very happy we switched.

Print Craft USA

I think this app has great potential!

The AR engine is a little funky and not really user friendly. It's slow to generate and is a little bit glitchy in terms of UX. The object doesn't stay true to size when moved around.

I have a professional industrial designer on staff, and he can't figure out why we can't get the 3D rendering to stay for a pretty simple canvas print product.

That all being said, once we figure out some of the issues, I'm sure our customers will love the product and help generate sales.

HELIMUG

Very goof customer service, quick reply and all problem are solved within a day. So far I like the customization tool of Zakeke.

ThreadHouse Apparel

So far, so good. I haven't had a chance to use it to experience the full app. I do not like the fact you have to add every color of every product one by one. It is going to be very time consuming for me.

March 10, 2020

Thanks for your review!

We're working on improving the product configuration process and we just put your suggestion in the "to-do list" :)

smartify™

I use this app for let my customers being able to customize the products on my website. Is very user-friendly, and the support reply very quickly. I recommend.

myshirty.de

great app with which customers can easily create their own products, the support is very fast and the custimizer very easy to use. I am a little disappointed with the presentation of the products in the Custimizer, which was probably due to Printful.

Arctic Tumblers

FUNCTION: The product does work well, albeit with some limitations.
- It would be nice if we could select different printing methods for different variations of products.
- One odd thing: Every time a customer customizes a product, the customized version gets added to our Shopify store as a new product. Not a big deal, but odd.
Other than this, Zakeke has integrated very smoothly with our site, and the mobile-friendly version works very well, too.

PRICE: It should be noted that .eps and .pdf support is paid extra; by default, the paid tool only supports .png and .jpg files.

SUPPORT: Phenomenal customer support. Carlo has been excellent to work with, and Francesca in the help team normally gets back quickly to any concerns.

December 7, 2019

Thanks for the review :)

Just one thing: we're forced to create a new product from a customized one because in Shopify every modified product is a new product. However, the new product is not shown in the store, only in the product list. And we have a guide to avoid it: https://zakeke.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026363673-Hiding-customized-products-in-your-Shopify-catalog

And we do it for our customers free of charge when requested :)

Previous 1