Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Always Personal

Without a doubt the best product customizer on the market, we have used every other tool available on Shopify and this one has the best customer facing tool. Ken and Carlo have been fautless and very helpful. Thank you both very much!

Shop Logotec

Hands down the best product customizer around. User friendly and flexible. Ready for print files. Superb assistance. Look no further and choose Zakeke

Marvin's Maatwerk

This is a good app if you're looking for an app that let's your customers create customized products on your website. Love it.

Landolux

After a detailed research we chose Zakeke. The best choice we could have made! Simple and intuitive for both the seller and the user, the best value for money and above all professional and rapid assistance for the resolution of any problem. Highly recommended! Luca Landolux

Pre Packs

Zakeke is a great app for any 3D customizable product. What's even better is that their customer service rep's are extremely knowledgable, responsive, and friendly. Their business development representative worked with me to identify my successes and concerns with Zakeke before connecting me with their 3D team. They personally adjusted my flawed 3D model and sent it back to me to ensure that it worked seamlessly across their platform. Although 3D projects can be cumbersome and tedious, Zakeke made the experience simple and flawless. Highly recommend Zakeke to anyone looking for great customization and excellent customer service.

PunchbowlCoffee

A great app is useless if you can't get it to work so a responsive support team is critical. The folks at Zakeke not only offer a valuable sales & marketing tool but more importantly, provide invaluable assistance to maximize its effectiveness. Although we just started using it we are going to implement this app in all of our sites. Fantastic product & highly recommend it.

Your-Mask

We use this a app for custom drinks and masks Shopify stores and it works like promoted. The support ist quick and helpfull and the features are all we need for a good user experience. With the 3d mode you have a nice feature to show the clients more.

El PrintShop

We're using Zakeke for our store to customize mug prints and other similar printed products.
It's been the ultimate experience with all the features the App offers, especially the 3D preview, it's AMAZING!

AGodGivenTalent

The app is very responsive and so is the staff. There are other apps that do the same thing on shopify. But where this app sets itself apart is the staff that supports it.

Prints Philippines

I use this app to help my customers design their products and visualize it before checking out. Cart abandonment was reduce considerably and help me increase my revenue to 20%. This app also reduce our workload in terms of product designing and approval via email that takes a long process. Very useful app for a reasonable monthly rate. This app is highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5