Rezensionen (143)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. März 2024

I've been using Zalify app on both of my stores, and I must say it's been incredibly convenient. The pixel installation was seamless, and the data tracking and analysis are spot on. The email marketing functionality has also met my initial needs, and the theme features are comprehensive with fast loading speeds. Plus, they're constantly updating their features. And let's not forget about their amazing customer service! I've always received timely responses during working hours, and I want to give a special shoutout to Jay for his continuous assistance. I love the Zalify team and appreciate them for providing such a comprehensive app!

LINNPOWER
2 monate mit der App
10. Mai 2024

The customer service is patient and fully functional, which is worth the price

KaiSunJewel
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
28. Februar 2024

This template is absolutely amazing! It's hands down the best one I've used since starting with Shopify. The support from Zalify has been fantastic too. They've been extremely helpful and proactive in addressing any issues I've had. I genuinely recommend it!

yogisave
27 tage mit der App
29. Januar 2024

I highly recommend Zalify to all Shopify users. Their theme is seamless to install and the customer service is super super nice!!! They help me solve all my questions related to theme customization, third-party integration, etc.

Celebritips
Vereinigte Staaten
6 monate mit der App
23. März 2024

It's great, the customer service is expert and timely! and the theme is fast and versatile.

LunrLighting
Vereinigte Staaten
20 tage mit der App
4. Februar 2024

A fantastic plugin, providing excellent templates for startups. The customer service is always online, and they quickly solved a problem that I had been struggling with for a long time! Highly recommended.

Honnmono
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
7 tage mit der App
5. Dezember 2023

At first, I mainly used Zalify's pixel aggregation feature, which conveniently allows me to manage pixels from multiple platforms together. Later on, they also introduced Zalify's theme templates, and I started using them right away. They are fantastic! The templates have a wide range of special features that perfectly meet my needs. Ever since I started using Zalify's templates, my website's conversion rates have noticeably improved, and the best part is that they are very cost-effective. I highly recommend it!

HETDUS STORE
Vereinigtes Königreich
4 monate mit der App
23. August 2023

I used this app for our website 3 months ago, and I'm so glad that I did. It was easy to use and quite customizable. I was able to change the navigation, images, and text to best fill my needs. The code associated with the template was also very organized and easy to understand. I also love how responsive it was to different devices. Great app! Highly recommend!

Wearoyo
6 monate mit der App
21. September 2023

Have tried this app and is super satisfied with it. It is a multi-function integrated app. The theme from this app is AMAZING and helps the shop increase conversion rate a lot. The ability to upload videos is an added advantage, and the best part is, there functionalities do not slow down your website! Their support is also professional and fast-answered. I highly recommend you try the app zalify!

AROMUS