Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 janvier 2024

I highly recommend Zalify to all Shopify users. Their theme is seamless to install and the customer service is super super nice!!! They help me solve all my questions related to theme customization, third-party integration, etc.

Celebritips
États-Unis
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 décembre 2023

At first, I mainly used Zalify's pixel aggregation feature, which conveniently allows me to manage pixels from multiple platforms together. Later on, they also introduced Zalify's theme templates, and I started using them right away. They are fantastic! The templates have a wide range of special features that perfectly meet my needs. Ever since I started using Zalify's templates, my website's conversion rates have noticeably improved, and the best part is that they are very cost-effective. I highly recommend it!

HETDUS STORE
Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 décembre 2023

Amazing! Zalify's become my first port of call for linking up Shopify with GA, FB Pixel, multi-pixel, etc. The platform is easy to use with an excellent knowledge base to back you up.

BLESSYES
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 décembre 2023

A simple and beautiful theme interface, with convenient pixel usage, is a powerful Shopify app that is worth recommending

Mark's Magic Store
Royaume-Uni
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 mars 2024

I've been using Zalify app on both of my stores, and I must say it's been incredibly convenient. The pixel installation was seamless, and the data tracking and analysis are spot on. The email marketing functionality has also met my initial needs, and the theme features are comprehensive with fast loading speeds. Plus, they're constantly updating their features. And let's not forget about their amazing customer service! I've always received timely responses during working hours, and I want to give a special shoutout to Jay for his continuous assistance. I love the Zalify team and appreciate them for providing such a comprehensive app!

LINNPOWER
21 septembre 2023

Have tried this app and is super satisfied with it. It is a multi-function integrated app. The theme from this app is AMAZING and helps the shop increase conversion rate a lot. The ability to upload videos is an added advantage, and the best part is, there functionalities do not slow down your website! Their support is also professional and fast-answered. I highly recommend you try the app zalify!

AROMUS
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

This template is absolutely amazing! It's hands down the best one I've used since starting with Shopify. The support from Zalify has been fantastic too. They've been extremely helpful and proactive in addressing any issues I've had. I genuinely recommend it!

yogisave
23 août 2023

I used this app for our website 3 months ago, and I'm so glad that I did. It was easy to use and quite customizable. I was able to change the navigation, images, and text to best fill my needs. The code associated with the template was also very organized and easy to understand. I also love how responsive it was to different devices. Great app! Highly recommend!

Wearoyo
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 septembre 2023

Zalify is the most high-end independent website template I have ever used. It maximizes user experience. Every detail is thought of customer needs. very good. Especially their customer service is very attentive. satisfy! Highly recommended!

Masturbatorhub
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 septembre 2023

The Zalify theme is great, it's super user-friendly, the website opens quickly, customer service responds promptly, and it quickly solves my problem. It's the best service I've ever used, good job

Doobee Lab