Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 août 2023

Zalify is a game-changer for my Shopify store. Its user-friendly interface, powerful features, and excellent customer service have significantly boosted my sales. A must-have tool for any Shopify store owner aiming to enhance their business. Highly recommended!

LightSta
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 juillet 2023

The service was great and spot on. There were some issues with the template and I went to customer service to resolve them and they were patient enough to work with me.

syedeegym
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application

love it
Zalify automated email is excellent, Conversion-API tracking enables you to bypass iOS14 and ad blockers, so you don't miss any data, powerful and easy to configure Very friendly for us beginners Greatly improves website speed

iFYRON
Italie
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 juin 2023

Amazing! I've worked with Zalify a couple of times now and it's become my first port of call for linking up Shopify with GA, FB Pixel, multi pixel etc via. The platform is easy to use with an excellent knowledge base to back you up.

everalike-7628
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 août 2023

Now Zalify is my daily essential tool to run shopify, very practical and easy to operate, every shopify store owner I feel the need to use to it.

Meomill
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 août 2023

This is the best and most efficient tracking app I have ever used. zalify team give me a lot of help, thanks zalify.Love zalify!!!!

chiconway
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 juin 2023

Fast support, and good service. I highly recommend Zalify marketing for any e-commerce store owner who wants to scale their sales through email marketing with powerful automated flows.

SongSolar
Allemagne
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 juin 2023

We want to express our gratitude to the Zalify team for their remarkable app. Whenever we encountered any issues while using it, their team members Ryan (the founder) and mao (the technical leader) responded immediately and provided us with numerous detailed solutions. We appreciate their prompt and excellent assistance.

SHUSHUMART
Chine
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 27 août 2023

so practical and useful. really help me a lot. i really would like recommend it to my friend. it can promote my business. And Jay is very professional

My Store
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 juin 2023

zalify has been extremely helpfun in improving many aspects of my shopify store especially facebook pixel i hinghly recommend their app and services

clickya