ZEN.AI Product Recommendations

ZEN.AI Product Recommendations

by ZEN.AI

Do Less and Sell More with ZEN.AI

Energy Snacks Box

I had been looking for a recommendations app for quite some time, one that was cost effective and easy to install. ZEN.AI is all the above. The app installed super quick and very easy to configure. I had a request for the widget and David sorted! If only all apps were as great as this one!

Wholesale Paint Group

Good App to highlight popular products. David is quick to address any concerns and was able to provide the technical solutions I needed.

Koyara

David helped me in getting this set up. Fantastic app to use, definitely beats limespot for recommendation as their app loads way faster, and is easier to customize.

Shop Kozy

This is a useful app! Good customer support, too.

Fora Online Store

Amazing App & Excellent customer support!

Juet

Incredible app, most impressed I've been.

Luxarmour

Amazing app and really great revenue model. They truly believe in what they do, and the increased sales proves it! Thanks for everything ZEN.AI Andrew www.luxarmorcase.com

Lavish Collections

The App does exactly what it describes, and the customer support is amazing! They will live chat with you about any question you have straight from the app and provide you with top notch support! I spoke with David over a simple issue I had and he responded promptly.

Distinct Phone Accessories

Really cool app! I hope to generate some extra sales from this in the future!

Karmakisscom

Great product recommendation app. Super easy to install and use. Support is superb.
Previous 1