Zendesk Chat

Zendesk Chat

by Zendesk

Live chat & messaging platform to help increase sales

Jaipurhair

I am running a couple of stores with shopify and bigcommerce. I have installed Zendesk on my shopify stores including Jaipur Hair & Instalength. But their customer support sucks and i personally do not recommend. They didn't treat customers like customers when it comes to proper support we require being in India. So instead of Zendesk, I strongly recommend Freshdesk or Freshchat. I have lost whatever i have paid them in front for annual plan. They didn't resolve the concern i have asked them to do instead they are like all the payments are non refundable. Please do not waste your time with them.

Gofinch1

can't login, where to find the domain, useless crap

Adae Dental Online Store

This app is a total mess !! you will keep making many accounts and still nothing work. It apparently need a profesional coder to let it work on your store. Never recommended -5 Starts !

Brightminds2

This is unbelievably frustrating. You need a zendesk account before you set up chat. I spent about 2 hours with their live chat and I still have a sub optimal integration. It works, but not as seemless as I become to expect from Shopify apps. Not sure what happens after the free trail as I now seem to have 2 accounts both about $50 each for what should be a simple chat!

Colmenita

Its so difficult to configure with shopify, its a show, you have to configure your gmail or gsuit account, to switch POP/IMAP. So difficult and very annoying. I do not recommend this app so archaic and difficult