Zendesk Chat

Zendesk Chat

by Zendesk

Live chat & messaging platform to help increase sales

Simply Computing

The setup process wasn't very intuitive and didn't work reliably; a lot of trial-and-error was involved. But once it's set up, you can just leave it there and not worry about it. Just log into zendesk.com/chat/agent to chat with your customers.

On a separate note, we want to caution anyone considering subscribing to Zendesk's services. Their business practice isn't great; we informed them of our intention to cancel our subscription before the renewal date, but they didn't process our request and our credit card was charged. When they finally processed our request a few days later, they issued a full refund; however, as we're in Canada and they charged us in USD, there was a change in the foreign exchange rate in the days between when we were charged and when we were refunded, and in the end we lost over CAD $700, and Zendesk would not take any responsibility.

HorseFeathers Jewelry & Gifts

Worked fine for a day. Once I paid for the year it started logging me in to some other account that wasn't even connected to my site. Their customer support is shit.

FSE.bike

It doesn't work after install. Dead support URL. The log in is not set right to initiate log in. doo dah

Walkin Berlin

installed it and "Whoops, looks like something went wrong.......................................................

GRMstudio

I installed twice, to make sure I was not doing something wrong...but in both cases it was not clear what I had to do and how to get out from installing the entire Zendesk suite, which was about 3K a year. I did not need zendesk support and the other stuff, but just the chat. Also, with other apps I have, the interface is within Shopify, while this one will make you sign up for a zendesk account on a portal where you handle all the setting. The portal is simply horrible! Bottom line, I uninstalled everything.

On The Rugs

I used this chat App, but it is not user friendly at all and it gave problems with other Shopify apps. And then it is slowly when you using it from the dashboard.
But the support team at Zendesk is friendly.

Best DJ Now

Your app is trash and you seem not to care. I expect more from a multi-million dollar company than an app that cannot be used.

Jaipurhair

I am running a couple of stores with shopify and bigcommerce. I have installed Zendesk on my shopify stores including Jaipur Hair & Instalength. But their customer support sucks and i personally do not recommend. They didn't treat customers like customers when it comes to proper support we require being in India.
So instead of Zendesk, I strongly recommend Freshdesk or Freshchat. I have lost whatever i have paid them in front for annual plan. They didn't resolve the concern i have asked them to do instead they are like all the payments are non refundable.
Please do not waste your time with them.

Gofinch1

can't login, where to find the domain, useless crap

Adae Dental Online Store

This app is a total mess !! you will keep making many accounts and still nothing work. It apparently need a profesional coder to let it work on your store. Never recommended -5 Starts !

Previous 1