Zendesk Chat

Zendesk Chat

by Zendesk

Live chat & messaging platform to help increase sales

HorseFeathers Jewelry & Gifts

Worked fine for a day. Once I paid for the year it started logging me in to some other account that wasn't even connected to my site. Their customer support is shit.

FSE.bike

It doesn't work after install. Dead support URL. The log in is not set right to initiate log in. doo dah

Walkin Berlin

installed it and "Whoops, looks like something went wrong.......................................................

GRMstudio

I installed twice, to make sure I was not doing something wrong...but in both cases it was not clear what I had to do and how to get out from installing the entire Zendesk suite, which was about 3K a year. I did not need zendesk support and the other stuff, but just the chat. Also, with other apps I have, the interface is within Shopify, while this one will make you sign up for a zendesk account on a portal where you handle all the setting. The portal is simply horrible! Bottom line, I uninstalled everything.

On The Rugs

I used this chat App, but it is not user friendly at all and it gave problems with other Shopify apps. And then it is slowly when you using it from the dashboard.
But the support team at Zendesk is friendly.

Best DJ Now

Your app is trash and you seem not to care. I expect more from a multi-million dollar company than an app that cannot be used.

Jaipurhair

I am running a couple of stores with shopify and bigcommerce. I have installed Zendesk on my shopify stores including Jaipur Hair & Instalength. But their customer support sucks and i personally do not recommend. They didn't treat customers like customers when it comes to proper support we require being in India.
So instead of Zendesk, I strongly recommend Freshdesk or Freshchat. I have lost whatever i have paid them in front for annual plan. They didn't resolve the concern i have asked them to do instead they are like all the payments are non refundable.
Please do not waste your time with them.

Gofinch1

can't login, where to find the domain, useless crap

Adae Dental Online Store

This app is a total mess !! you will keep making many accounts and still nothing work. It apparently need a profesional coder to let it work on your store. Never recommended -5 Starts !

Brightminds2

This is unbelievably frustrating. You need a zendesk account before you set up chat. I spent about 2 hours with their live chat and I still have a sub optimal integration. It works, but not as seemless as I become to expect from Shopify apps. Not sure what happens after the free trail as I now seem to have 2 accounts both about $50 each for what should be a simple chat!

Previous 1