Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Wish Wholesale

I really like using Zendesk but there is no way to automatically pull the Order ID or PID/SKUs from the Shopify order to the Zendesk ticket. This makes it difficult for report on issue types (i.e. issues with item) but then have no way to tag the item on Zendesk. Is there another support feature for Shopify that can pull this information automatically?

January 14, 2021

Hi Wish Wholesale,

Thanks for the feedback and great to hear you like using Zendesk!

Are you looking to pull the Order ID into a ticket response or into a ticket field? How are you doing your reporting and analysis?

SHLTR

I want to install but it returns an error.
help help help help help help help help help help help help

September 28, 2020

Hi SHLTR!

We're here to help! Are you able to email support@zendesk.com and I will keep an eye out for your ticket?

Chipotle Goods

I want the app to be able to use my Zendesk and see the order info directly there, but I don't want to use the chat feature in the site.
So far I am unable to remove that even if I disable the widget. I ended up removing the entire app but I would like to be able to use it. Any advice? Thanks

August 9, 2020

Hi Chipotle Good,

Thanks for letting us know about your problem, we'll have a look into it and hopefully we can resolve this quickly. Would you be able to raise a ticket by emailing support@zendesk.com and I'll keep an eye out for your ticket.

In the meantime, we've just launched a new Zendesk<>Shopify integration which is in an Early Access Program. You can use the new integration to turn on/off the Web widget from within Zendesk, whilst still using the sidebar apps.

Here's a link to sign up to the EAP:

Fctry

I think Zendesk is far superior to other systems in terms of ease of setting up the system and logic. It has helped us during a time where our inventory tracking system has been problematic so we keep record of customers orders here as well. Our response time has improved dramatically as a result of the usage, tracking, and reporting. I wish it was a bit clearer in terms of reporting the pieces that would be taken away post free-trial. Salesforce desk offers a little more robust reporting for a lesser price. The other issue I am currently having is the integration with our Ringcentral application. Its been weeks with no fix unfortunately and I'm feeling like we are being pigeon-holed into buying Zendesk's talkdesk instead, so the system is coming off as nickel and dimey

Natures Healing Crystals

While I feel this could be a great app for a large store, for us it is simply an added expense without much justification.