Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Square Panda

makes things a lot easier having two of our main systems connected

Starry Inc

I wish it were possible to add more custom fields to the integration. However, it does allow us to quickly and easily see if a customer has an associated order in Shopify and get there quickly. Overall, it's a big help!

Thefowndry 2

It's pretty good, almost terrific... my biggest bugbear though is it's sometimes easy to miss updated tickets.
The colour of a ticket changes from yellow to red to indicate that's it's been replied to but still 'open'; however if a customer then does respond, the colour doesn't change. So you have to keep going back to check if a new message has been left.
This could be solved simply by changing the ticket colour again. Basic but very frustrating.

Baetea

Good service for automating customer service.

Unveiledwife

Great app. Makes customer service for my store much easier.

Livefashionable

While this is pretty much the standard against which customer service apps are judged, and there are some worthy competitors, in the end most people will default (like we did) to this. It can be a bit tricky to learn and the pricing has proved higher than we'd like for what it does, nonetheless it functions reliably and seems to have capabilities that we can grow into.

Jackets For Jasper 3

Nicolesy Store pretty much wrote the review that I would write: as a 1-person show, most of my customer service email was just flowing through my business email. However, ZenDesk lets my customers get an immediate response telling them how and when I'll be able to get back to them (which I can edit based on the time of year for my seasonal shop) and then keeps track of the string of emails as I work through them.

The one thing I really like, however, only works at the moment for Online orders in Shopify. I can view Customer info and their Order info right in ZenDesk by following the Shopify/ZenDesk integration instructions. However, it seems that ZenDesk hasn't yet set up the ability to access the POS (in-person, point-of-sale) orders made via Shopify. So those orders, which is the majority of mine, unfortunately, do not show - just an error message.

Apparently, the ability to link with Shopify POS via an app is a pretty new thing. Hopefully as ZenDesk updates its software, the ability to view BOTH online and POS orders will become possible. But at the moment, no.

Otherwise, even a luddite like me could figure out how to set up and use ZenDesk within an evening and I like it.

2 Next