Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Eyes Ganda Contact Lens

Zendesk allows us to easily see customer orders in our CRM software (Zendesk). This makes it easy ofr our staff to check customer records. Great integration with Shopify.

Nwgsupply Com

We have used ZenDesk for a long time which is great in it's own right. The integration with Shopify is a breeze and makes responding to and researching tickets quick. Highly recommend!

Decadent Minimalist

Very easy integration - pulls customer order history into your cases. Would be great if it would allow linking contacts (e.g. customer orders have different email address than Zendesk incoming tickets).

John Elliott Co

The integration between ZenDesk and Shopify seamlessly integrates our Customer Experience and eCommerce platforms. The result allows us to engage with our customers in a more personalized way by giving us visibility on their order history and account information. Among many different apps I use on the daily, the ZenDesk one is by far my favorite and most convenient tool.

Woodzee

Zendesk has been extremely helpful to stream line our customer service. Additionally it's extremely useful to be able to get into the customers order straight from Zendesk. Great App!!!

Ideo U

Super helpful! Really easy to see customer purchases and order history within support tickets.

Resoundingvoice

This app has really helped our ability to meet the needs of our customers quickly. I highly recommend this app, and don't know why you wouldn't use it. Really appreciate the flawless integration between Shopify & Zendesk.

Kaged Store

Makes Customer Service a breeze! I am able to glance at customers orders right within ZenDesk and it gives me a snapshot of all of the information I need!

Pawstruck

If you use Shopify and Zendesk, this app is a no-brainer. Provides all kinds of information that your support team will find valuable. Give it a try!

Itil Premium

Very helpful app. Solid integration with shopify and provides all the information needed about the customer so that the
Agents can communicate efficiently.