Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Lifestyle Labs 2

This app makes great customer service effortless...

Touchkraft

Works great. Highly recommended!

Easyskinz

Great app! Highly recommended!

Bandwear Store

We love the Zendesk Shopify integration. It really provides all the data our customer service team needs to properly respond to a request- often without even having to log in to our Shopify portal! This has saved us countless hours each week as a result we were able to transition one CS rep to another role!

Swag By Milo

Helps out with customer service a lot.

Macdougall Bats

Works great and allows us to keep all of our support issues in a single thread. Highly recommend!

Touba Coffee Tea

If customer service matters to you, you should have a system like zendesk to allow to centralize all your communication in one dashboard. I have been using Zendesk forever. And the fact that they bought Zopim Chat and integrated it into their system was a dream come true. A+++ Zendesk.
Team Zendesk forever.

Uniquerugstore

I think if you want to give a professional support to your customers/visitors Zendesk is the best app i have ever seen.

Tribesports

Great app, easy to install and works well for us!

Nicolesy Store

I'm a one-person store, and so using an app to consolidate my customer service emails never really crossed my mind. Because it's just me, all of my customer emails were routed to my personal email inbox, but when I would have big campaigns my inbox would get flooded. Using Zendesk, even for just a few weeks, has made a huge difference in responding to customer emails, both behind-the-scenes and for what the customer sees.

One of the things I like about it is that there are apps you can add within Zendesk to show things like Shopify orders from that customers, and even Mailchimp activity. Setup was simple, it connected easily and I was able to add a "Help" button on my Shopify page. I was even able to forward other emails (such as the ones that customers would reply to from a newsletter) so that they all are re-routed to my Zendesk account.

I highly recommend this for everyone with an online store. It's really inexpensive (if you're a small shop, you can get away with the $1/month plan); I opted for the next level ($29/month) to get a few extra features.