Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Easyskinz

Great app! Highly recommended!

Bandwear Store

We love the Zendesk Shopify integration. It really provides all the data our customer service team needs to properly respond to a request- often without even having to log in to our Shopify portal! This has saved us countless hours each week as a result we were able to transition one CS rep to another role!

Swag By Milo

Helps out with customer service a lot.

Macdougall Bats

Works great and allows us to keep all of our support issues in a single thread. Highly recommend!

Touba Coffee Tea

If customer service matters to you, you should have a system like zendesk to allow to centralize all your communication in one dashboard. I have been using Zendesk forever. And the fact that they bought Zopim Chat and integrated it into their system was a dream come true. A+++ Zendesk.
Team Zendesk forever.

Uniquerugstore

I think if you want to give a professional support to your customers/visitors Zendesk is the best app i have ever seen.

Tribesports

Great app, easy to install and works well for us!

Nicolesy Store

I'm a one-person store, and so using an app to consolidate my customer service emails never really crossed my mind. Because it's just me, all of my customer emails were routed to my personal email inbox, but when I would have big campaigns my inbox would get flooded. Using Zendesk, even for just a few weeks, has made a huge difference in responding to customer emails, both behind-the-scenes and for what the customer sees.

One of the things I like about it is that there are apps you can add within Zendesk to show things like Shopify orders from that customers, and even Mailchimp activity. Setup was simple, it connected easily and I was able to add a "Help" button on my Shopify page. I was even able to forward other emails (such as the ones that customers would reply to from a newsletter) so that they all are re-routed to my Zendesk account.

I highly recommend this for everyone with an online store. It's really inexpensive (if you're a small shop, you can get away with the $1/month plan); I opted for the next level ($29/month) to get a few extra features.

Trick Technologies Oy / Catchbox

Works great ! Initially had some problems with the install but once i figured it out its extremely easy and simple integration. Here are some tricks if you are having trouble:
1) The zendesk shopify app is just a link to zendesk. You have to go to your zendesk profile and go to apps and search for shopify to get the real integration.
2) Once there the app description will pretty much tell you what to do, like how to get the api keys from your shopify. This said, there were a few confusing points to take into consideration.
a) your shop url is in the form: https//:storename.myshopify.com . Use this format when installing the app
b) The order id filed id, is the unique id of the ticket field that you have created in zendesk that will have the order number in it. This can be found by going to the ticket field section, clicking on the new ticket field that you have created. The unique id will then be shown. Its usually like a 6 figure number.

Once I got these things settled all worked fine :) !

Studio Ve

Amazing App, and great integration.
If you're having trouble getting it to work, make sure that your store address starts with https and not just http