Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Nunai Brand

The app would not install at all. I continuously tried and all it said was "Sorry, there was a problem. An unexpected error occurred. Try installing the app again." I do not have a previous Zendesk account or download, it just would not work.

iKids

This app is just kidding and ridiculous.
The live chat widget was disabled suddenly after I paid annually without any notifications!! Because they upgraded the zendesk package but not this shopify app.

April 16, 2021

Hi iKids,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the Shopify integration. The integration is available on all of our new Zendesk Suite plans, but our legacy plans do require a plan type of Support Teams or above in order to access the Marketplace.

I will follow up with your account team to discuss options in ensuring you have a plan that has access to this integration.

Thank you!

Velur® Jewelry & Accessoires

Wow einfach nur Wow! Habe mir die APP runtergeladen um sie zu testen. Nach kurzer Zeit wurde alles extrem unübersichtlicher, aufeinmal haben alle Mitarbeiter die selben Mails bekommen, es herrschte absoluter Chaos. Der Support ist praktisch unerreichbar, den Account kann man auch nicht löschen. Musst warten bis die Testversion abgelaufen ist bis mein Team wieder normal arbeiten konnte.

April 9, 2021

Hi Velur® Jewelry & Accessoires,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and we're very sorry you've encountered these problems.

We're trying to locate your account details on our side, are you able to reach out to integrations@zendesk.com and we can help resolve ASAP?

David Gillespie

Letifly Lights & Decor

0 star for such a painful setup.
0 star for spending our time talking to their CS chat to solve issues.
1 star for the itself that is not friendly for our CS team to work with.
1 star for the rep who promised us features that are actually not included in our contract.
2 star for the pricing.
2 star for the customer service who rarely know any answer.
0 star for ourselves who trusted this solution based on their name VS looking into newer better solutions...
5 star for this review that will hopefully help other company to not waste their time with this CRM. A beautiful average rate of 1!

April 9, 2021

Hi Letifly,

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback and really sorry you've experienced these issues.

Our account team will be following up help resolve your problem.

IMG Home

Flimsy integration with Shopify, I had a lot of problems, technical support was weak and inefficient even if I had a paid plan. Still waiting for them to be fixed. Ironically it is a customer support solution company but customer support is very bad. They never replied to my emails so I had to look for a solution by myself, this is not what I was expecting when I started a paid plan. I can see I am not the only one having issues.

February 24, 2021

Hi IMG Home,

Really sorry to hear about the experience you've had!

I've tried searching for your emails from this side but need more details to help solve your problem.

Would you be able to email integrations@zendesk.com so I can help?

Stellar Native

I set up and everything was running smoothly, until one day I forgot to run the payment through, and now I can't log in and make the payment, it just says: "Something went wrong. Give it a moment and try again." And it's been the same for over a week.

February 2, 2021

Hi Stellar Native,

Really sorry to hear about this. Are you able to send an email to support@zendesk.com or integrations@zendesk.com and I'll follow this up for you.

Sermon on the Mount Extras Store

This is useless. We have several chat/FAQ widgets (different ones for each site). This integration put the wrong chat widget on our shopify store... There's no option to switch to a different one.

February 2, 2021

Hi Sermon on the Mount Extras,

Thanks for flagging this for us. Our integration currently deploys the Default brand's widget onto the Shopify storefront.

We're working on a feature to allow selection of different brand's widgets and I'll let you know when it's available.

Topped Toys

B e careful. I used zendesk for a month and loved it. Then as soon as I paid almost all of the features went away and they disconnected all of my settings. I lost all of my communication and because I was only paying a mid-tier plan they eliminated any support other than searching their faq page. I had paid a year in advance and asked that I be refunded for the 11 months that were now unusable. The company refused saying they don't do refunds. This is a scam. What you get in the trial period is nowhere near the unusable system that you get when you pay for anything but the top tier.

NerdlySolutions

>>>BUYER BEWARE! >>>ZENDESK, INC. STOLE MY MONEY!!! Thinking they were a reputable company - I paid for a year upfront $638.57 & was immediately scammed by them! They refused to refund me after their app did not work as intended less than 24 hours after my purchase! I should have known after seeing how TERRIBLE their reviews are @ 2.9 stars which is actually way more than what i would ever give these thieves. If only I could review with negative stars! 1) I HAVE DISPUTED THIS TRANSACTION AS FRAUD WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. 2) I'VE REPORTED THIS THEFT TO THE SHOPIFY, INC. FOR A FRAUD REVIEW. 3) I WILL ALSO BE REACHING OUT TO CALIFORNIA (SAN FRANCISCO) STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE WHERE ZENDESK, INC. IS HEADQUARTERED AND WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT FOR THEFT AND WIRE FRAUD AGAINST IT'S LEGAL OWNERS: Mikkel Svane (CEO) Alexander Aghassipour (CPO) Elena Gomez (CFO) Jeffrey Titterton (CMO) John Geschke (CLO) 4) I WILL ALSO BE STOPPING BY EVERY SINGLE SOCIAL PLATFORM I CAN FIND AND WILL COPY AND PASTE THIS REVIEW TEXT INTO IT - INCLUDING THE SCREEN SHOTS OF EMAILS FROM ZENDESK THAT SUPPORTS MY COMPLAINT! HOPE IT WAS ALL WORTH IT ZENDESK, INC.

November 17, 2020

Hi Nerdly Solutions!

Really sorry to hear about this situation and hopefully I can help.

Are you able to contact us at integrations@zendesk.com and we can get this resolved ASAP?

Unfortunately I don't have any details of your account so can't chase this down without your help.

MilaMela.com

Terrible support! I want to delete the app but the widget stays on my website no matter what I do. Support tells me my issue is resolved when nothing is resolved! Even if you submit a query/complaint/support ticket on their website it dies not go through.

November 4, 2020

Hi MilaMela,

Really sorry to hear about this and hopefully I can help. I can see from your ticket that we sent over some instructions to remove the widget code. Have you been able to make the required changes?

Happy to jump on a call to walk through the updates required.

Previous 1 3 4