Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Home Kitchen Factory

Worse app I ever used. First he slowed the site down absurdly. When I requested the ticket information because it contained all the conversations with the customers they refused to provide me saying that I need to upgrade my plan to have easy access or obtain via API. I need to pay more to have my informations? This is completly absurd. This is not a serious company.

Bonsaro

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

September 27, 2020

Hi Bonsaro,

Just double checking on this review, was there an issue with the integration?

Body Revolution

The support is a disaster! Honestly the worst Ive ever encountered! Cant log into my Shopify App, when I request password after trying 100 times. No email comes, no help, nothing, had a ticket for the past 7 days, no response. If I could give this ZERO stars. I would.

Complete car crash! Dont bother with this!

July 29, 2020

Hi Body Revolution,

Really sorry about your horrible experience. I've just found your ticket and have responded, hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

Antidoto Store

Tengo un chat malicioso instalado sin ningún tipo de autorización por nuestros administradores de la empresa zendesk el cual no me deja borrarle y a puesto mi página muy pesada dañado mi velocidad de carga totalmente. no me responden de soporte necesito de su ayuda y colaboración.

Hi Antidoto,

Apologies for the delayed reply and really sorry to hear about your experience!

Are you able to submit a support request to our team at support@zendesk.com and our team will help get this resolved ASAP.

Hazetown

This app does not work, it will not install. There is 0 support from Zendesk - This app should be removed from the shopify marketing place bu shopify

Hi Hazetown,

Huge apologies for the delayed response and hopefully we can help you get back up and running.

What the problem you've encountered? Are you able to send through a support request to support@zendesk.com and we'll try to help as quickly as possible.

Canvas by Numbers

It's been four days since I first reached out to their support. One app feature is not working as intended, and it is creating quite a lot of support debt. I already gave access to one of their support staff to have a look and sent two follow-ups. We're still waiting.

Customer service is critical for business. I'd advise going with a competitor that has support chat and decent response times. I paid a year in advance too. I doubt they would even issue a refund for the rest of the period so I won't even try.

No need to say we'll switch to another helpdesk company as soon as we can.

Hi Canvas by Numbers,

Let me start with a big sorry for the delayed response, hopefully we can get this problem fixed quickly.

What's the issue you've encountered? Which feature isn't working?

Gladiator Fitness

Just about the same as everyone else. This app is useless all you seem to be able to get to work is the 'Whoops, looks like something went wrong.' page. No customer support from Zendesk, looks like we will be moving back to Reamaze once our existing plan expires

Hi Gladiator Fitness,

Really sorry to for our delayed response and also for the poor experience we've provided.

What's the problem you've encountered? Have you raised a ticket with support@zendesk.com?

Maison Deux

I've tried to install the app to integrate with shopify but it keeps saying 'Oops something went wrong. I can't find a way to contact Zendesk.

Before our site was running on WooCommerce and it worked with no problems. But now it seems hard to install it. Very disappointing.

Hi Maison Deux,

Apologies for the delayed response. I've followed up with the ticket you've raised with our support team and it looks like the plan you were on wasn't eligible for this integration.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this or any other issues.

WILD BUBZ®

I first installed the app 2 months ago and got a "Ooops something went wrong" error, I've contacted Zendesk support twice and to this day still never got a reply... Very dissapointing.

January 20, 2020

Hi Wild Bubz, really sorry to hear about the error you've encountered. I've looked up the ticket you've raised with our support team and have responded back via the ticket. Please let me know if you don't receive the email.

THE GASPER - Streetwear Jewellery

My account immediately got suspended after installing the app and no estimation was given to resolve the issue - all their customer service can do is raise a ticket to some other team rendering them pretty much useless, does not seem like this is a rare occurance. Moving on to another service.

Previous 1 3