Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

QuickShipSupplements

The app lacks per-site customization options. We need our Shopify site to use different options such as a color that matches the theme. This application will not let you override your Zendesk defaults.

If we have to use the javascript API to customize the options, we might as well just do everything with javascript in one place, thereby making the app redundant.

Tse Sports

Uncaring customer service, unless of course you pay for it.

Jaipurhair

I am running a couple of stores with shopify and bigcommerce. I have installed Zendesk on my shopify stores including Jaipur Hair & Instalength. But their customer support sucks and i personally do not recommend. They didn't treat customers like customers when it comes to proper support we require being in India.
So instead of Zendesk, I strongly recommend Freshdesk or Freshchat. I have lost whatever i have paid them in front for annual plan. They didn't resolve the concern i have asked them to do instead they are like all the payments are non refundable.
Please do not waste your time with them.

Instalength

Please do not waste your time with them.

Dewinespot

Zendesk should really re-evaluate talent they bring in for their app development. Their apps are clunky, not intuitive and super buggy. Their mobile app is a disaster (just read reviews on the Apple's App store) App used to work just fine. Then, for no reason, the Shopify integration just stopped working. The right pane of the support ticket (in Zendesk) used to display Shopify's order info. That's gone now. App is showing as installed on both ends (Shopify and Zendesk) yet nothing works. Attempts of deleting and re-installing proved fruitless. I am permanently deleting this piece of crap and will be looking for Zendesk replacement.

Ellieactive

As much as the software is solid, their customer support is so ridiculously bad that we're considering dumping it altogether. They make customer support software, yet they are unable to respond in a timely manner and that's made even worse by the fact that we're paying close to $1000 a month for their products.

Cannot recommend at all unless we get issues resolved.

Jefferson Lane 2

Will not install on my store. Haven't heard back from the support group.

Kidotoy

This app can't get installed on my shopify store...

Florence Scovel

I have been trying to customize the tab for over a month. Everytime I ask for support, I get forwarded to a technical support link that contains language I am not familiar with. The website is http://www.florencescoveljewelry.com/ and the tab is support that appears on the left hand side. For the subject line. I just want it to be a drop-down menu. After spending about an hour on the phone with them, they told me they cannot resolve this and this is shopify's problem. After not resolving my issue, they told me only service team can do this and they charge me extra to help me. I think they do this on purpose so that the customer ends up paying more for an easy fix. I dont have an issue with it but please fix it soon.