Zendesk

Zendesk | Reviews

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Tallmenshoes.com

Tried to switch billing from Yearly to Monthly and their site keeps loading then nothing happens. Contacted support before the payment due date and they never got back, just said they will CC finance department. What a joke. Now, they charge my card for yearly and said they cannot renew month to month because the contract started and we will have to wait next year? Really? We tried to update the subscription from your site before the due date but their site doesn't work. So now its our fault. Hmm. We will be looking for another app due to the worst customer support ever.

October 10, 2021

Hi Tallmenshoes.com,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and share your feedback. For all billing related enquiries, your Account Executive can assist you further.

So that we can continue improving, please feel free to share any feedback regarding your experiences with the Zendesk Shopify App.

Regards,

NewVaping

It is not recommended to buy and use. Customer service will not solve your actual problem, just send you their blog. Lots of confusing options and the set-up process is complicated and tedious. The fee will not be renewed when it expires.

August 27, 2021

Hi NewVaping,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. So that we can continue improving, could you let us know a little bit more about which parts of setting up or configuring Zendesk were complicated or tedious?

Regards,

Epic Game Tables

Was charged full price when I thought I was paying month by month. The service never worked. Was very difficult to operate. When I asked to have their team fix the issue they went on to send links to blog posts rather than fixing the issue themselves. Wouldn't refund even after months of having a chat that didn't work.

July 27, 2021

Hi Epic Game Tables,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. So that we can continue improving, could you let us know a little bit more about some of the challenges you faced in the operation and utilisation of Zendesk?

Makai

I am using zendesk on another shop and love it. Wasn't able to set it up on my new shop, as it always said that there is an error. contacted the support but didnt get any answer... pretty disappointing

May 10, 2021

Hi Makai!

Update on this issue: We've now fixed the problem and you should be able to install the integration again!

If you encounter any issues please contact our team directly at integrations@zendesk.com

Zefreya

Problem is still not fixed. Same error that everyone has when connecting with Zendesk. It says authentication failed.

April 29, 2021

Hi Zefreya,

Update on this issue: We've now fixed the problem and you should be able to connect the integration again!

Trendz

The app doesn't install. I have the same problem with the folks below. I tried many times and all it said was "Sorry, there was a problem. An unexpected error occurred. Try installing the app again." (I do not have a previous Zendesk account or download). Please fix it!

April 19, 2021

Hi Trendz,

Nunai Brand

The app would not install at all. I continuously tried and all it said was "Sorry, there was a problem. An unexpected error occurred. Try installing the app again." I do not have a previous Zendesk account or download, it just would not work.

April 19, 2021

Hi Nunai Brand,

Are you able to try installing again?

iKids

This app is just kidding and ridiculous.
The live chat widget was disabled suddenly after I paid annually without any notifications!! Because they upgraded the zendesk package but not this shopify app.

April 16, 2021

Hi iKids,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the Shopify integration. The integration is available on all of our new Zendesk Suite plans, but our legacy plans do require a plan type of Support Teams or above in order to access the Marketplace.

I will follow up with your account team to discuss options in ensuring you have a plan that has access to this integration.

Thank you!

Velur® Jewelry & Accessoires

Wow einfach nur Wow! Habe mir die APP runtergeladen um sie zu testen. Nach kurzer Zeit wurde alles extrem unübersichtlicher, aufeinmal haben alle Mitarbeiter die selben Mails bekommen, es herrschte absoluter Chaos. Der Support ist praktisch unerreichbar, den Account kann man auch nicht löschen. Musst warten bis die Testversion abgelaufen ist bis mein Team wieder normal arbeiten konnte.

April 9, 2021

Hi Velur® Jewelry & Accessoires,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and we're very sorry you've encountered these problems.

We're trying to locate your account details on our side, are you able to reach out to integrations@zendesk.com and we can help resolve ASAP?

David Gillespie

IMG Home

Flimsy integration with Shopify, I had a lot of problems, technical support was weak and inefficient even if I had a paid plan. Still waiting for them to be fixed. Ironically it is a customer support solution company but customer support is very bad. They never replied to my emails so I had to look for a solution by myself, this is not what I was expecting when I started a paid plan. I can see I am not the only one having issues.

February 24, 2021

Hi IMG Home,

Really sorry to hear about the experience you've had!

I've tried searching for your emails from this side but need more details to help solve your problem.

Would you be able to email integrations@zendesk.com so I can help?

Previous 1 3 4