Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

NerdlySolutions

>>>BUYER BEWARE! >>>ZENDESK, INC. STOLE MY MONEY!!! Thinking they were a reputable company - I paid for a year upfront $638.57 & was immediately scammed by them! They refused to refund me after their app did not work as intended less than 24 hours after my purchase! I should have known after seeing how TERRIBLE their reviews are @ 2.9 stars which is actually way more than what i would ever give these thieves. If only I could review with negative stars! 1) I HAVE DISPUTED THIS TRANSACTION AS FRAUD WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. 2) I'VE REPORTED THIS THEFT TO THE SHOPIFY, INC. FOR A FRAUD REVIEW. 3) I WILL ALSO BE REACHING OUT TO CALIFORNIA (SAN FRANCISCO) STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE WHERE ZENDESK, INC. IS HEADQUARTERED AND WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT FOR THEFT AND WIRE FRAUD AGAINST IT'S LEGAL OWNERS: Mikkel Svane (CEO) Alexander Aghassipour (CPO) Elena Gomez (CFO) Jeffrey Titterton (CMO) John Geschke (CLO) 4) I WILL ALSO BE STOPPING BY EVERY SINGLE SOCIAL PLATFORM I CAN FIND AND WILL COPY AND PASTE THIS REVIEW TEXT INTO IT - INCLUDING THE SCREEN SHOTS OF EMAILS FROM ZENDESK THAT SUPPORTS MY COMPLAINT! HOPE IT WAS ALL WORTH IT ZENDESK, INC.

November 17, 2020

Hi Nerdly Solutions!

Really sorry to hear about this situation and hopefully I can help.

Are you able to contact us at integrations@zendesk.com and we can get this resolved ASAP?

Unfortunately I don't have any details of your account so can't chase this down without your help.

MilaMela.com

Terrible support! I want to delete the app but the widget stays on my website no matter what I do. Support tells me my issue is resolved when nothing is resolved! Even if you submit a query/complaint/support ticket on their website it dies not go through.

November 4, 2020

Hi MilaMela,

Really sorry to hear about this and hopefully I can help. I can see from your ticket that we sent over some instructions to remove the widget code. Have you been able to make the required changes?

Happy to jump on a call to walk through the updates required.

Home Kitchen Factory

Worse app I ever used. First he slowed the site down absurdly. When I requested the ticket information because it contained all the conversations with the customers they refused to provide me saying that I need to upgrade my plan to have easy access or obtain via API. I need to pay more to have my informations? This is completly absurd. This is not a serious company.

Bonsaro

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

September 27, 2020

Hi Bonsaro,

Just double checking on this review, was there an issue with the integration?

Body Revolution

The support is a disaster! Honestly the worst Ive ever encountered! Cant log into my Shopify App, when I request password after trying 100 times. No email comes, no help, nothing, had a ticket for the past 7 days, no response. If I could give this ZERO stars. I would.

Complete car crash! Dont bother with this!

July 29, 2020

Hi Body Revolution,

Really sorry about your horrible experience. I've just found your ticket and have responded, hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

Antidoto Store

Tengo un chat malicioso instalado sin ningún tipo de autorización por nuestros administradores de la empresa zendesk el cual no me deja borrarle y a puesto mi página muy pesada dañado mi velocidad de carga totalmente. no me responden de soporte necesito de su ayuda y colaboración.

Hi Antidoto,

Apologies for the delayed reply and really sorry to hear about your experience!

Are you able to submit a support request to our team at support@zendesk.com and our team will help get this resolved ASAP.

Hazetown

This app does not work, it will not install. There is 0 support from Zendesk - This app should be removed from the shopify marketing place bu shopify

Hi Hazetown,

Huge apologies for the delayed response and hopefully we can help you get back up and running.

What the problem you've encountered? Are you able to send through a support request to support@zendesk.com and we'll try to help as quickly as possible.

Canvas by Numbers

It's been four days since I first reached out to their support. One app feature is not working as intended, and it is creating quite a lot of support debt. I already gave access to one of their support staff to have a look and sent two follow-ups. We're still waiting.

Customer service is critical for business. I'd advise going with a competitor that has support chat and decent response times. I paid a year in advance too. I doubt they would even issue a refund for the rest of the period so I won't even try.

No need to say we'll switch to another helpdesk company as soon as we can.

Hi Canvas by Numbers,

Let me start with a big sorry for the delayed response, hopefully we can get this problem fixed quickly.

What's the issue you've encountered? Which feature isn't working?

Gladiator Fitness

Just about the same as everyone else. This app is useless all you seem to be able to get to work is the 'Whoops, looks like something went wrong.' page. No customer support from Zendesk, looks like we will be moving back to Reamaze once our existing plan expires

Hi Gladiator Fitness,

Really sorry to for our delayed response and also for the poor experience we've provided.

What's the problem you've encountered? Have you raised a ticket with support@zendesk.com?

Maison Deux

I've tried to install the app to integrate with shopify but it keeps saying 'Oops something went wrong. I can't find a way to contact Zendesk.

Before our site was running on WooCommerce and it worked with no problems. But now it seems hard to install it. Very disappointing.

Hi Maison Deux,

Apologies for the delayed response. I've followed up with the ticket you've raised with our support team and it looks like the plan you were on wasn't eligible for this integration.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this or any other issues.

Previous 1 3