Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

WILD BUBZ®

I first installed the app 2 months ago and got a "Ooops something went wrong" error, I've contacted Zendesk support twice and to this day still never got a reply... Very dissapointing.

January 20, 2020

Hi Wild Bubz, really sorry to hear about the error you've encountered. I've looked up the ticket you've raised with our support team and have responded back via the ticket. Please let me know if you don't receive the email.

THE GASPER - Streetwear Jewellery

My account immediately got suspended after installing the app and no estimation was given to resolve the issue - all their customer service can do is raise a ticket to some other team rendering them pretty much useless, does not seem like this is a rare occurance. Moving on to another service.

Bully Bunches

The app functions ok, however their customer service is completely garbage. There are far better apps with way more functionality out there. I made the mistake of prepaying for a year and they don't have the decency to refund. would not recommend

Leftishly

Signed up, paid and the app failed to connect with a generic 'whoops' message. They have a live chat for sales but no support. Went to a competitor.

Madame Karma

what is ironic, this is a customer support app but their customer support sucks

the plans are so unclear that made me purchase the wrong plan

and yet you cant upgrade the plan until next month.....!?!?!?

Ponto das Ofertas

About a month ago THE DATA OF SOME CUSTOMERS are not being loaded on the right sidebar (APP) of zendesk tickets.Was there an update? How to proceed?

I stress, this occurs with some requests only. In cases where this occurs, I hereby report that the CUSTOMER E-MAIL has been verified in zendesk and is exactly the same as the SHOPIFY customer email.

Please, contact me.

QuickShipSupplements

The app lacks per-site customization options. We need our Shopify site to use different options such as a color that matches the theme. This application will not let you override your Zendesk defaults.

If we have to use the javascript API to customize the options, we might as well just do everything with javascript in one place, thereby making the app redundant.

Tse Sports

Uncaring customer service, unless of course you pay for it.

Jaipurhair

I am running a couple of stores with shopify and bigcommerce. I have installed Zendesk on my shopify stores including Jaipur Hair & Instalength. But their customer support sucks and i personally do not recommend. They didn't treat customers like customers when it comes to proper support we require being in India.
So instead of Zendesk, I strongly recommend Freshdesk or Freshchat. I have lost whatever i have paid them in front for annual plan. They didn't resolve the concern i have asked them to do instead they are like all the payments are non refundable.
Please do not waste your time with them.

Instalength

Please do not waste your time with them.

Previous 1