Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Makai

I am using zendesk on another shop and love it. Wasn't able to set it up on my new shop, as it always said that there is an error. contacted the support but didnt get any answer... pretty disappointing

Zefreya

Problem is still not fixed. Same error that everyone has when connecting with Zendesk. It says authentication failed.

April 29, 2021

Hi Zefreya,

We're very sorry for this experience, thank you for flagging this issue. Our engineering and product team is working on a resolution immediately. In case it's a separate issue, we'd also love to troubleshoot this with you live, which we can do if you reach out to us here: integrations@zendesk.com

Thank you for your patience!

Trendz

The app doesn't install. I have the same problem with the folks below. I tried many times and all it said was "Sorry, there was a problem. An unexpected error occurred. Try installing the app again." (I do not have a previous Zendesk account or download). Please fix it!

April 19, 2021

UPDATE:

Hi Trendz,

Thank you again for flagging this issue. We've been able to push a fix to this. Could you please let us know if this problem is now fixed or if you're still having any trouble with the installation?

Nunai Brand

The app would not install at all. I continuously tried and all it said was "Sorry, there was a problem. An unexpected error occurred. Try installing the app again." I do not have a previous Zendesk account or download, it just would not work.

April 19, 2021

Hi Nunai Brand,

iKids

This app is just kidding and ridiculous.
The live chat widget was disabled suddenly after I paid annually without any notifications!! Because they upgraded the zendesk package but not this shopify app.

April 16, 2021

Hi iKids,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the Shopify integration. The integration is available on all of our new Zendesk Suite plans, but our legacy plans do require a plan type of Support Teams or above in order to access the Marketplace.

I will follow up with your account team to discuss options in ensuring you have a plan that has access to this integration.

Velur® Jewelry & Accessoires

Wow einfach nur Wow! Habe mir die APP runtergeladen um sie zu testen. Nach kurzer Zeit wurde alles extrem unübersichtlicher, aufeinmal haben alle Mitarbeiter die selben Mails bekommen, es herrschte absoluter Chaos. Der Support ist praktisch unerreichbar, den Account kann man auch nicht löschen. Musst warten bis die Testversion abgelaufen ist bis mein Team wieder normal arbeiten konnte.

April 9, 2021

Hi Velur® Jewelry & Accessoires,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and we're very sorry you've encountered these problems.

We're trying to locate your account details on our side, are you able to reach out to integrations@zendesk.com and we can help resolve ASAP?

David Gillespie

Letifly Lights & Decor

0 star for such a painful setup.
0 star for spending our time talking to their CS chat to solve issues.
1 star for the itself that is not friendly for our CS team to work with.
1 star for the rep who promised us features that are actually not included in our contract.
2 star for the pricing.
2 star for the customer service who rarely know any answer.
0 star for ourselves who trusted this solution based on their name VS looking into newer better solutions...
5 star for this review that will hopefully help other company to not waste their time with this CRM. A beautiful average rate of 1!

April 9, 2021

Hi Letifly,

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback and really sorry you've experienced these issues.

Our account team will be following up help resolve your problem.

IMG Home

Flimsy integration with Shopify, I had a lot of problems, technical support was weak and inefficient even if I had a paid plan. Still waiting for them to be fixed. Ironically it is a customer support solution company but customer support is very bad. They never replied to my emails so I had to look for a solution by myself, this is not what I was expecting when I started a paid plan. I can see I am not the only one having issues.

February 24, 2021

Hi IMG Home,

Really sorry to hear about the experience you've had!

I've tried searching for your emails from this side but need more details to help solve your problem.

Would you be able to email integrations@zendesk.com so I can help?

Stellar Native

I set up and everything was running smoothly, until one day I forgot to run the payment through, and now I can't log in and make the payment, it just says: "Something went wrong. Give it a moment and try again." And it's been the same for over a week.

February 2, 2021

Hi Stellar Native,

Really sorry to hear about this. Are you able to send an email to support@zendesk.com or integrations@zendesk.com and I'll follow this up for you.

Sermon on the Mount Extras Store

This is useless. We have several chat/FAQ widgets (different ones for each site). This integration put the wrong chat widget on our shopify store... There's no option to switch to a different one.

February 2, 2021

Hi Sermon on the Mount Extras,

Thanks for flagging this for us. Our integration currently deploys the Default brand's widget onto the Shopify storefront.

We're working on a feature to allow selection of different brand's widgets and I'll let you know when it's available.

Previous 1 3 4