Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Western Rise

We have been using Zen Desk for over 4 years but had to cancel it this month. They are way behind the times when it comes to automation/Ai support, have poor customer service, a clunky ap interface and the cost is high with many additional fees for additional agents, programs etc. Also their billing is a bit shady with auto-renewals and no refunds for cancellations. 2 stars because Zen Desk worked well for us for years, but there are much better options out there.

April 9, 2021

Hi Western Rise,

We're really sorry to hear about your experience and have had to cancel.

I've let our accounts team know about the issues you've faced and really appreciate the feedback you've provided. We'll be reaching out directly to see if we can get some more details and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Thanks,

David

Nola Amsterdam

I tried to link my Shopify store with Zendesk, but it's not working.. When I try to configure my store, Zendesk give back a "page not found" link.

February 8, 2021

Hi Nola,

Thanks for reporting this issue!

Are you able to send an email through to support@zendesk.com and CC integrations@zendesk.com ?

We'll be able to help investigate and resolve this problem ASAP.

Thanks,

David

Blacksnowdk

The app is really working well in terms of feeding data to Zendesk, but it is really heavy on the pagespeed. Hope that zendesk will look into this.

Mycharge

App is OK. While helpful, functionality is minimal - only access to basic order info (order number, customer name ect.) is available. While this is great, the ability to transfer information, specifically customer name, address ect. would be ideal. It would improve workflows and allow me to use information customers input to generate orders. Whenever I reach out to Zendesk to inquire - they say it is on Shopify to do this while Shopify maintains it is on Zendesk to do this.