Live Chat by Combidesk

Live Chat by Combidesk | Reviews

by Combidesk

Live chat provides a fast way to connect with customers!

Aestudio

Love Combidesk, use it for many years ! It allows me to reach easily my customers, answer their questions, see what they are interested in on my shop ... can't do without it !

Neugentssole

I absolutely love this app for my shopify store. I love being able to see my customers navigate my store in real time, so even if they don't buy or become a abandoned cart I'm able to see what they were looking at. This app makes speaking to my customers so convenient. I've had this app since I first opened my shopify store and I don't plan on getting rid of it ever. I also love the fact that it shows me if my customers are on desktop or mobile and it also shows me what operating system they are using.

The Chatty Press

easy to install and to customize the design. was a little hard to figure which site i needed to make an account with to log into the chat account but i figured it out.

Great for the busy season, and has a feature for an away message if you forget to log off!!!

Livewanku

Easy to install and very useful to get in contact with customers. 100% recommended!

Emiliafoodlove

Super simple and works excellent! Very good feature for stores who want to stay connected with potential customers! Good investment!

Toymestore

It works very well. You can access chats from mobile & desktop which is very useful.

Creationsforacause

Great feature for stores who want to stay connected with potential customers! Well worth the investment!

Supplementsmax

i really recommend this App . quick easy . very useful for keeping your customer happy.

Naturefriendlyhealth

Great app, extremely easy to use!

The Edible Co

A great user friendly app that does exactly what it says it would. The icing on the cake, the backend help support is awesome. They were really prompt with replies and follow ups. Highly recommended and a must-have for any online shop.