Live Chat by Combidesk

Live Chat by Combidesk | Reviews

by Combidesk

Live chat provides a fast way to connect with customers!

Blanc Gris

Great app! Would definitely recommend

Drink Uvo

Very useful app and easy to use. Would definitely recommend it!

Bubs Windy

Customers ask questions on Zendesk and I am able to answer them instantly. It has resulted in many sales for us as a result! I would highly recommend this app for any online business.

Kindred Teas

A must-have app. I am able to proactively communicate with customers and resolve customer enquiries promptly. I am also able to see pages and what is in the shopping cart so that I can incentivise potential customers to purchase. I highly recommend this app to any store owner.

James Roofing

We joined 2 months ago and Zendesk has been fantastic! Very useful for customers and it reduces the number of phone calls. Also increased sales! I would highly recommend this App.

Nox Nutrients

I have been able to drive conversions on my store and connect with my customers on a much greater level. Software is great, great features. I can even see what they are looking at and what is in their cart!

Purity Labs

It has helped me convert customers and answer questions. Great app.

Joesbbqs

Zendesk Chat has been an invaluable app for our Store. Over 70% of our conversions are from customers that have spoken to us prior to purchase on Zendesk Chat. Using Zendesk on your mobile you can carry your store wherever you go! Brilliant!!

Juslabmx

Very useful to offer the best customer service.

Fortrove3

Great app! Very useful! Makes each sale personal!