Live Chat by Combidesk

Live Chat by Combidesk

by Combidesk

Live chat provides a fast way to connect with customers!

GO-KOT

I used this app hoping to get conversions. It worked!!! Answering simple questions while customers are shopping helps make the conversion.

Complete Unity Yoga

Great app works very well :) and good value! you can see it in action here: www.completeunityyoga.com

Vendor_expert

I love this app. As the first app to me for my business as a chat it was great. I have advance in my app choice eith other features. The app doesn't upgrade. Thanks

Otr World

Very easy and simple installation. Works great so far. A very good and useful app at the right price!

Lead Apparel

It's a great chat app. We've been using it for years.

Denker Mobiliario

Have been using LiveChat for a while now it's reliable and easy to use.

Huge support, and keep up the good work!

Neo Thread Company

I've been able to secure so many more orders as customers have chatted through their hesitations, received answers and ended up happy with their order!

Ats Machine Safety Solutions

This app has worked well so far. I never realized how many B2B customers would use chat, but we've already had several sales come from initial contact on the chat app! 5 stars!

M K Online Stores

great app for connecting with customers, it adds professionalism to your store looks, allows customers to leave a message after hours, there is few limitations on the free version, but after all this is a great app, I'd definitely recommend!

Licha Diamonds

I have had Live Chat by Combidesk for a few months now. It was super easy to integrate into my Shopify store. Monthly cost is very attractive as compared to other providers. I love that I can see detailed activity of consumers on my website. Highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5