Zendrop ‑ Dropshipping App

Zendrop ‑ Dropshipping App

by Zendrop

E-commerce infrastructure built for scale

bleuarome

The support reactiveness is truely impressive no matter the time of the day! Many thanks for your help

March 4, 2021

Glad we could help! Thanks for the review ❤️

BritainBest

Noah Kabbaz in customer service was really Brilliant, scored 10/10 a Real Star he responded very quickly and got in touch with the appropriate department to sort out the issue. Molly and Theresa were all very great and very helpful. Fantastic service , well done.

March 4, 2021

Noah is a legend! And so are you for leaving this review. Cheers! 🎉

Innovanth

Awesome communication and experience thus far! You will definitely not regret using Zendrop. Thank you once again!

February 23, 2021

Thank you very much for leaving a review! We're ecstatic to hear about your experience so far. If you ever had any feedback for us we'd love for you to drop us a line at support@zendrop.com 😎

GuruFitnessCo

Zendrop is by far the best platform to use, especially picking your products and there shipping times are amazing depending on what you choose. Any problems or questions that I have had, they are always there to help in a timely and professional manner. Thank you all for all your hard work and dedication.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for the review! Looking forward to helping you scale 😎

Care Shack

Zendrop has been amazing. Every time I've had questions about products, I've received PROMPT assistance and the staff is very knowledgeable. They've really made it easy for me to open my first Shopify store. I've ordered a couple samples from them, and even the prices are good enough for my profit margins. I would definitely recommend Zendrop, even if it were just for the customer service aspect!

January 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We're so happy to hear you're having a great experience, we'll talk to you soon! 🥰

La Shabang

Being a novice, it's easy to navigate and to understand. Plus the support deserves 6 stars. It's almost as if support sits around anticipating helping their clients

January 26, 2021

Hahaha thanks for that! We're giving ourselves an extra star, don't tell anyone 🤣

Lady Lemeur

Everything working our smoothly, fast fulfillment, fast Support. I am extremely satisfied how swift they reply & act on my queries/problems. Importing products is so easy & automatically fulfilled when orders come. Thanks a lot , highly recommended.

January 26, 2021

So glad to hear it! Hope you have an awesome day ✨

Sales 4 Shoppers

Zendrop is so awesome. They process orders quickly and they are always helpful when you need something. Highly recommend!!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! 🙌🏻

FineSar

I'm always impress with the speed of response that I get from zendrop's support team. Anytime I needed help, not only the respond is quick, but the team goes beyond my expectation and even help me discover more.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for the review! We take a lot of pride in helping our users have the best experience possible and help them learn in the process!

Your Store Trender

Had an invoice issue that was actioned within the hour by Molly! Appreciate the quick response and resolution.

Thanks for the review! Molly is the best ❤️