Anmeldelser (8.908)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
15. juni 2024

muy pocos productos y lo de la extensión de Aliexpress no me llego a funcionar

Spray tribe
Spanien
14 dage bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 24. juni 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

3. april 2024

not recommended

Luxe Glow Brand
Italien
22 dage bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 5. april 2024

11. december 2023

I received my first order November 24,2023 and is now December 11,2023 and the shipping information has not yet updated since November 30,2023. Is about to be 3 weeks and my customers still haven't received their order. I'm not sure what's going on, but is not a good feeling maintaining a business when your shipping times is not as promising. I can understand if at least there's any updates, but there's no sign of my customers receiving their products. At this point I'm debating waiting to pause my store until I have another drop shipping app that works with my store.

Grayson's Collection
5 måneder bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 13. december 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback here. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this and will make sure to assist you with a resolution.

12. marts 2024

Cant see what products you provide or product prices without paying.

HydraXpress
11 minutter bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 18. marts 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

17. april 2024

Odar problems

My Store
Indien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 22. april 2024

19. oktober 2023

I have spent over a year sourcing unique products specifically for my store with another drop shipping agent, only to find out that when I switch from my current dropshipping agent, all the products I want to import to Zendrop, I have to send individual messages for every sourcing/import request to make sure it's kept private. This is not user friendly at all. Surely Zendrop should automatically keep it private unless it's already listed? This needs sorting out on your back end.

My Earthy Baby ZA
Sydafrika
4 måneder bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 20. oktober 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution.

16. januar 2024

Great service, helped me a lot

Muftee express
Storbritannien
25 dage bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 17. januar 2024

Hi there,

It seems like you left a one-star review but wrote down good reviews. Happy to assist you in revision of this review.

11. december 2023

Product costs are over double that on aliexpress or alibaba. Why bother?

To add:
- Handling/processing times take DAYS. Add that onto long shipping times and you've got unhappy customers
- Support staff take days to respond
- Sourcing staff don't care that their prices are double when questioned

Lushify
17 dage bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 13. december 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback here. Can you please reach out to us at austin@zendrop.com and we'll be happy to assist you with this.

Redigeret 21. november 2023

Ever since I started with Zendrop their ability to import products from Aliexpress has been broken. You cannot import items properly. I was told for 4 days that IT was working on it. This company only wants your $79 a month. Stay away if you need to import from Aliexpress.
They say they have faster shipping because they source with certain vendors but this is not true. My orders still took over 20 days to receive. They gave me Free Plan Plus to change my review to a 5 star but after doing so and using there service it is still worse than any other service I have tried. I will stick with Dser's

Elite Gamers Lounge
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 2. oktober 2023

Thank you for your feedback on this! Austin from our team has reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution.

17. juli 2023

Zendrop just took $69 AUSD for my pro plan, I was trying to upgrade to a plus plan and try the free trial but it instantly took money. If zendrop can refund this I’ll try again but I’m canceling until I get my money back.

Steely's Buckets
Australien
9 måneder bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 19. juli 2023

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and our apologies for the inconvenience.

To assist you with this, we have reached out to you directly to get this to a resolution and updates on the refund.

Excited to get this to a resolution and get you started with Zendrop!