Anmeldelser (8.884)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. juli 2023

Zendrop just took $69 AUSD for my pro plan, I was trying to upgrade to a plus plan and try the free trial but it instantly took money. If zendrop can refund this I’ll try again but I’m canceling until I get my money back.

Steely's Buckets
Australien
9 måneder bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 19. juli 2023

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and our apologies for the inconvenience.

To assist you with this, we have reached out to you directly to get this to a resolution and updates on the refund.

Excited to get this to a resolution and get you started with Zendrop!

Redigeret 25. oktober 2023

Shipping with Zendrop has been frustratingly slow, often taking more than two weeks. We've also had issues with lost items during shipping, and it's a hassle to get refunds – we have to keep reaching out. Frankly, Zendrop's shipping management feels pretty disappointing, almost like dealing with sellers on AliExpress. We shouldn't have purchased the annual membership.

So, we've made a call to switch things up and move over to Dropshipman. It seems like a more reliable and budget-friendly option for us.

BellaBelle
3 måneder bruger appen
17. oktober 2023

Garbage they couldn't give me an explanation on why they couldn't deliver to the third biggest city in the U.S in there own words "We regret to inform you that, at this time, we are unable to ship to the countries you've mentioned. We understand your interest and we are actively working on expanding our shipping capabilities" ? doesn't make sense glad it was a free trial but that goes to show you these people just want your money , super high shipping fees bad customer service and overpriced.

Paws & Fur
5 dage bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 19. oktober 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On this we have reached out to assist you via mail. Excited to get this to a resolution!

29. august 2023

We have tried this plugin for 3 days. The publishing process of a product within our store was working fine in the beginning but then it broke all of a sudden. We tried to reach their support without any success. They have an AI Bot which is useless as you cannot create a ticket and eventually, we never had any meaningful communication with them. We cannot imagine what might happen with the orders when the basic functionality (import and publish a product to your store) doesn't work. The funny thing is that they market the service with the label 24/7 support. We would say 0/0 support in our case. We tried to uninstall and install the plugin as we thought that this could fix our issue but it didn't.

Gadgetino
Grækenland
4 dage bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 31. august 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

To assist you with this Austin from our team has reached out to assist you with this.

Looking forward to assisting you with this and getting this to a resolution.

12. juni 2024

I don't have any experience with Zendrop.

Urban Nest
Zendrop svarede 14. juni 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

6. august 2023

I wanted to try the 7 days free trial, but they charged me immediately. Please refund. WHY WOULD YOU SAY FREE 7 DAYS TRIAL IF YOU CHARGE IMMEDIATELY???? WASTING MY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Store
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 7. august 2023

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience.

To assist you with this, we have reached out to you directly via email and have canceled the charge as well.

Looking forward to hearing back from you and assisting you with this.

19. juli 2023

Overpriced Shipping for EU, and many products have disappeared from my Import list after a while, without medoing anything. Definetly wouldn't recommend

Upright Core
Grækenland
28 dage bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 20. juli 2023

We are sorry to hear that your experience with Zendrop was less than ideal.

We have reached out to your email to assist you with this and will make sure to work with you to a resolution on the imports and the shipping cost issue.

Looking forward to getting this to a resolution and elevating your experience with Zendrop.

24. juli 2023

J'ai été facturé pour un abonnement annulé pendant la période d'essaie de 7 jours. Je suis en attente d'une réponse pour un remboursement. En espérant que ma demande sera valider et que j'obtiendrai mon remboursement de 73,63€. Je ne peux donc pas donner d'avis favorable tant que je n'aurait pas d'explication pour la facturation de mon abonnement annulé.

Je tiens a ajouter qu'en me rendant sur la rubrique "Besoin d'aide" de Zendrop, le site me demande de me connecter et quand cela est fait il me dit que l'adresse email et le mot de passe ne correspondent pas (même en ayant changer le mot de passe via leurs solution "nouveaux mot de passe")

Euphronix
Réunion
4 måneder bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 25. juli 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and our apologies for the inconvenience surrounding this. To assist you with this we have gone ahead and reached out to you via email.

Excited to get this to a resolution.

Redigeret 5. december 2023

Vendem produtos que não tem no estoque e ficam enrolando você, fiz mais de 200 pedidos de um produto e mesmo tendo o plano mais caro deles, eles não se importaram em ter agilidade e simplesmente atrasou toda a minha operação em mais de duas semanas. os atendentes não preocupam com o cliente e tentam só distrair você do problema, pior experiência da minha vida.

Tirando os atendente Molly e Jo, ótimas profissionais.

Não recomendo a nenhuma pessoa que realmente queira ganhar dinheiro!

Jugar Crecer Aprender
Brasilien
4 måneder bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 5. december 2023

22. december 2023

Clothes and shoes, little else.

My Store
5 dage bruger appen
Zendrop svarede 27. december 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to get this sorted out.