Rezensionen (9.293)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. Juli 2024

It's a very good app and easy to use, however the search is not advanced enough. It is difficult to find products to match the title and there is no photo search, which there is in others. Order fulfillment takes a lot in general, the prices seem competitive though. They have lost 2-3 orders of mine but the support is well trained and offered a reorder soon after. What i would need more is better order and variant flexibility, meaning to be able to edit an order to add more or different variants and products.

EZ Tech Life
Griechenland
9 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 22. Juli 2024

We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than ideal. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

19. Mai 2024

I've been a loyal user of Zendrop for an extended period, and I am continually impressed by the exceptional quality and performance of this app. Zendrop has proven to be an indispensable tool in my daily routine, consistently delivering high-quality service across the board.

One of the standout features of Zendrop is its high quality. The app is meticulously designed, offering a user-friendly interface that is both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. It runs smoothly without any glitches or crashes, which speaks volumes about the developers' commitment to maintaining a reliable and efficient platform. The functionality of the app is top-notch, providing all the features I need with impressive precision and accuracy.

Moreover, Zendrop's response time is remarkably fast. Whether I am accessing data, uploading content, or navigating through various sections, the app performs these tasks with incredible speed. This efficiency greatly enhances my productivity and overall user experience, allowing me to accomplish tasks swiftly and without unnecessary delays.

However, what truly sets Zendrop apart is its exceptional customer service. The support team is always readily available, demonstrating a high level of professionalism and courtesy. Whenever I have encountered an issue or had a question, the response has been prompt and thorough. The representatives are knowledgeable and patient, ensuring that my concerns are addressed effectively and to my satisfaction.

In summary, Zendrop exemplifies excellence in both its technical capabilities and customer support. The high-quality design, rapid response times, and outstanding customer service create a seamless and enjoyable user experience. I wholeheartedly recommend Zendrop to anyone seeking a reliable and superior app for their needs.

GlamChic
Israel
11 monate mit der App
16. Mai 2024

I received a new order but it was cancelled. I reached out to Zendrop at 5am (EST) frustrated that there was no number to call, however after going through the FAQs and not finding what I needed I decided to use the chat and was quickly relieved when the bot offered me a human. She quickly resolved my issue and my order was immediately sent to the quoting process. Thanks Zendrop you rock!

Spontaneous Decisions
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
23. Mai 2024

I have only recently installed this app - still adding products. So, I haven't place any order through Zendrop yet.

What I will say is that so far the support has been great. I have been receiving replies and help promptly. Hopefully this continues.

I also hope orders run smoothly, are delivered on time, and are in stock.

Sporty Types
3 monate mit der App
2. Juli 2024

I enjoyed using Zendrop where I can browse products easily and add that to my store easily. My experience with their customer service has been amazing too. I got my question answered in a matter of minutes and the way they responded to me is very satisfying.

InnoGadget HQ
Indonesien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
29. Juni 2024

First off, super quick response from support, none of that waiting around nonsense. And when they got back to me, they actually knew their stuff. No vague answers or canned responses. They sorted out my problem in no time flat.

sassy
Rumänien
3 monate mit der App
4. Juni 2024

It is my first time getting in to Dropshipping, and am fortunate enough to have Zendrop on myside. Their customer service is spot on and a rereally friendly. Also the products? have ya'll seen their products? It's top notch with hundereds of winning products. If you aint with Zendrop than, you are missing out. Thank you to the Zendrop team for their support and great customer service. Can't wait to make some money!!!LETTSSSGOOOO

MyBasicThing
5 monate mit der App
7. Juli 2024

Great app, works really well even with the free version.
Customer service is amazing, they reach out very quickly and help to solve your problems quickly as well

DigiStore
5 monate mit der App
25. Mai 2024

Fast processing/delivery and very helpful customer service. Always quick response and they are approachable for questions about options such as importing products not available through Zendrop or adding variants on products seen by other vendors.

Sellera
Niederlande
7 monate mit der App
23. Mai 2024

I recently had a billing issue with Zendrop and reached out for assistance. I was fortunate to be helped by Molly from their team, and I couldn't be more pleased with the support I received. Molly was incredibly responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. She quickly understood the problem and provided a clear solution, making the entire process smooth and stress-free. Thanks to Molly, my billing issue was resolved efficiently, and I am very satisfied with the service provided. I highly recommend Zendrop for their excellent customer support!

PushingItForward