Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Januar 2024

Disappointed that i have to pay and subscribe to a plan first in order to get a quote of an item that im currently doing 50-100units a day. I have no problem paying for subscription, just trying to see if this fulfillment is worth the pay and switching over from different suppliers. I would NOT recommend it for an advance dropshipper if you are seeking alternatives.

Goods Nova
22 minuten mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 19. Januar 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to get this to a resolution.

Bearbeitet am 5. Dezember 2023

Vendem produtos que não tem no estoque e ficam enrolando você, fiz mais de 200 pedidos de um produto e mesmo tendo o plano mais caro deles, eles não se importaram em ter agilidade e simplesmente atrasou toda a minha operação em mais de duas semanas. os atendentes não preocupam com o cliente e tentam só distrair você do problema, pior experiência da minha vida.

Tirando os atendente Molly e Jo, ótimas profissionais.

Não recomendo a nenhuma pessoa que realmente queira ganhar dinheiro!

Jugar Crecer Aprender
Brasilien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 5. Dezember 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

22. Dezember 2023

Clothes and shoes, little else.

My Store
8 tage mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 27. Dezember 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to get this sorted out.

29. August 2023

We have tried this plugin for 3 days. The publishing process of a product within our store was working fine in the beginning but then it broke all of a sudden. We tried to reach their support without any success. They have an AI Bot which is useless as you cannot create a ticket and eventually, we never had any meaningful communication with them. We cannot imagine what might happen with the orders when the basic functionality (import and publish a product to your store) doesn't work. The funny thing is that they market the service with the label 24/7 support. We would say 0/0 support in our case. We tried to uninstall and install the plugin as we thought that this could fix our issue but it didn't.

Gadgetino
Griechenland
4 tage mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 31. August 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

To assist you with this Austin from our team has reached out to assist you with this.

Looking forward to assisting you with this and getting this to a resolution.

3. November 2023

la app no me esta permitiendo importar articulos a shopify

Mi tienda
Spanien
4 tage mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 6. November 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On this we have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution.

6. Februar 2024

Unfortunately I just cancel my subscription because the Zendrop return and refunds don't understood my situation. And Ellah Cajayon decided to not refund me.
If you have some problems Zendrop will not give the support you need.
I recommend choose another drop shipping website.

Fregolente Store
Zendrop hat geantwortet 7. Februar 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

17. Juli 2023

Zendrop just took $69 AUSD for my pro plan, I was trying to upgrade to a plus plan and try the free trial but it instantly took money. If zendrop can refund this I’ll try again but I’m canceling until I get my money back.

Steely's Buckets
9 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 19. Juli 2023

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and our apologies for the inconvenience.

To assist you with this, we have reached out to you directly to get this to a resolution and updates on the refund.

Excited to get this to a resolution and get you started with Zendrop!

1. März 2023

Cant seem to get in contact with support, trying to work out product pricing showing in a different currency. But without any support for three days now. App seems to have limited functionality and can not find options to make these changes myself.

onlineshopau.com
2 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 1. März 2023

Hi there! I'm really to hear about the issue you're having with support. I'm not sure why that is at the moment since we've been all caught up this week, but I'm going to shoot you an email directly to dig into this. I hope to talk to you soon!

6. August 2023

I wanted to try the 7 days free trial, but they charged me immediately. Please refund. WHY WOULD YOU SAY FREE 7 DAYS TRIAL IF YOU CHARGE IMMEDIATELY???? WASTING MY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Store
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 7. August 2023

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience.

To assist you with this, we have reached out to you directly via email and have canceled the charge as well.

Looking forward to hearing back from you and assisting you with this.

16. November 2023

no la recomiendo

A&L
2 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 20. November 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.