Rezensionen (8.822)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
6. Februar 2024

Unfortunately I just cancel my subscription because the Zendrop return and refunds don't understood my situation. And Ellah Cajayon decided to not refund me.
If you have some problems Zendrop will not give the support you need.
I recommend choose another drop shipping website.

Fregolente Store
7 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 7. Februar 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

25. Februar 2024

If i could make 0 l would, the app is terrible, you are writing that it ships to many countries in fact i added some produczs to my store and tested if it sends to my location or not, and it did not, i tried Germany, i tried USA and i tried Georgia, non of them is working so if you are not sending in the main countris of the world than what the point lf the app? Thanks that did not bought premium, i am not recommending this app if you want to start droppshiping

Nikita Studio
Deutschland
7 tage mit der App

3. Mai 2024

my alliexpress importer doesnt work

SolutionSavvy
Niederlande
9 tage mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 6. Mai 2024

Thanks for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution.

15. April 2024

I AM NOT FINDING ANY PRODUCTS WITH GOOD NUMBERS

McGhee Fusion
3 tage mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 17. April 2024

Thanks for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you.

16. Januar 2024

At first I was pretty confident using them,it seemed legit but it's not. Because the mobile version is not giving same features as on desktop I had to contact support to find how to do something, the agent was really nice and helpful. But then, the disappointment and frustration started, no response from support, no allocated agent, they DO NOT PROVIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING OPTION, they do not provide options on shipping anyway they just choose the best option in their opinion. I have made an order as if I was one on my customers to test it out, the processing took longer than expected and the shipping longer than expected, I received the order 2 days after an order I placed 3 days after the zendrop one with another similar company. The item I received was well packed but a strong perfume smell came out of it, the item seemed that it already been used as it was covered in greasy fingerprints and the item along with its accessories and accessory containers were scratched overall and had black marker stains. The product itself was an electronic acupuncture Massager but felt like a toy. I asked for a refund which was promptly done through credits and uninstalled.

The Bloody Store
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 18. Januar 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to get this to a resolution

10. Januar 2024

theres no option for zero stars review otherwise i'll give zero stars, the main problem is that zendrops shipping time is worse. i got 2 orders on 28 december and today is 10 january but still they dont even have any info on shipping or tracking information, my order is still not dispatch from china, also their customer support not good, every day they just saying that someone from their team will contact me via email, thats it but no body solving my actual problem, even aliexpress shipping time is better than zendrop, zendrop is expansive too, i suggest not to go with zendrop to everyone, otherwise you have to face a lots of problems. please stay away from this zendrop.

Lootario
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 12. Januar 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to assist you!

9. Februar 2024

Didn't get 1 sale out of 1000 visitors in 5 days

Magical Little Dragon
3 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 12. Februar 2024

4. Januar 2024

I had my TikTok store shut down for 180 days because of Zendrop taking so long to deliver all my customer's orders. I tried getting a hold of customer service for weeks. No one has replied back, or try to get back to me. I will definitely not recommend Zendrop

Zillen LLC
3 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 8. Januar 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

28. Februar 2024

Absolutely terrible!!! They keep trying to charge me 368$!!! For nothing! I am livid!

Bitsof Both
10 tage mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 4. März 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email and will be happy to get this to a resolution!

26. Februar 2024

He pagado un pro para una página pre construida hace una semana y no me allegado nada,así que no estoy muy contenta.Luego recibo un correo eletronico diciendo , hemos visto que a rebajado tu plan.

Mony Luxus
Spanien
6 tage mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 4. März 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution!