Rezensionen (8.817)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. Dezember 2023

I received my first order November 24,2023 and is now December 11,2023 and the shipping information has not yet updated since November 30,2023. Is about to be 3 weeks and my customers still haven't received their order. I'm not sure what's going on, but is not a good feeling maintaining a business when your shipping times is not as promising. I can understand if at least there's any updates, but there's no sign of my customers receiving their products. At this point I'm debating waiting to pause my store until I have another drop shipping app that works with my store.

Grayson's Collection
5 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 13. Dezember 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback here. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this and will make sure to assist you with a resolution.

3. April 2024

not recommended

Luxe Glow Brand
Italien
22 tage mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 5. April 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

12. März 2024

Cant see what products you provide or product prices without paying.

HydraXpress
11 minuten mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 18. März 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

17. April 2024

Odar problems

My Store
Indien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 22. April 2024

16. Januar 2024

Great service, helped me a lot

Muftee express
Vereinigtes Königreich
25 tage mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 17. Januar 2024

Hi there,

It seems like you left a one-star review but wrote down good reviews. Happy to assist you in revision of this review.

19. Oktober 2023

I have spent over a year sourcing unique products specifically for my store with another drop shipping agent, only to find out that when I switch from my current dropshipping agent, all the products I want to import to Zendrop, I have to send individual messages for every sourcing/import request to make sure it's kept private. This is not user friendly at all. Surely Zendrop should automatically keep it private unless it's already listed? This needs sorting out on your back end.

My Earthy Baby ZA
Südafrika
4 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 20. Oktober 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution.

11. Dezember 2023

Product costs are over double that on aliexpress or alibaba. Why bother?

To add:
- Handling/processing times take DAYS. Add that onto long shipping times and you've got unhappy customers
- Support staff take days to respond
- Sourcing staff don't care that their prices are double when questioned

Lushify
17 tage mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 13. Dezember 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback here. Can you please reach out to us at austin@zendrop.com and we'll be happy to assist you with this.

Bearbeitet am 21. November 2023

Ever since I started with Zendrop their ability to import products from Aliexpress has been broken. You cannot import items properly. I was told for 4 days that IT was working on it. This company only wants your $79 a month. Stay away if you need to import from Aliexpress.
They say they have faster shipping because they source with certain vendors but this is not true. My orders still took over 20 days to receive. They gave me Free Plan Plus to change my review to a 5 star but after doing so and using there service it is still worse than any other service I have tried. I will stick with Dser's

Elite Gamers Lounge
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 2. Oktober 2023

Thank you for your feedback on this! Austin from our team has reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution.

18. Januar 2024

Disappointed that i have to pay and subscribe to a plan first in order to get a quote of an item that im currently doing 50-100units a day. I have no problem paying for subscription, just trying to see if this fulfillment is worth the pay and switching over from different suppliers. I would NOT recommend it for an advance dropshipper if you are seeking alternatives.

Goods Nova
22 minuten mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 19. Januar 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to get this to a resolution.

Bearbeitet am 25. Oktober 2023

Shipping with Zendrop has been frustratingly slow, often taking more than two weeks. We've also had issues with lost items during shipping, and it's a hassle to get refunds – we have to keep reaching out. Frankly, Zendrop's shipping management feels pretty disappointing, almost like dealing with sellers on AliExpress. We shouldn't have purchased the annual membership.

So, we've made a call to switch things up and move over to Dropshipman. It seems like a more reliable and budget-friendly option for us.

BellaBelle