Rezensionen (8.872)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. März 2024

Good customer service and easy to use. Well organised and once an order comes in everything is done by Zendrop to get it to the customer. I would recommend however it is on the pricier side and in order to get custom packaging you need to already be selling a lot so may not be as friendly for brand new businesses.

Mystery Whips
Frankreich
2 monate mit der App
18. April 2024

I would definitely recommend this app. It would just be better if there were more products available on the basic plan

Boutique Box
Neuseeland
27 tage mit der App
23. Mai 2024

Great team - customer service is always good to have available and each time ive needed them they have been there. Will continue to use.

BabyWhisperCo
Kanada
11 tage mit der App
14. Mai 2024

I lost money as a paid membership got paid for without me paying it. But from then on the customer service was unbelievable as I got my money back very quickly! Its great for drop shippers and I will continue to use zen drop!

DreamBeat
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 tage mit der App
25. Mai 2024

Great service, very quick to respond in the chat, so I like that very much. But I put took out 1 start because is lacking of explanations for users outside USA. Examples:A big WARNING for users from other countries, all prices are always set up in US$, to calculate your prices to your costumers you have to use google to know the price in your currency, its a pain plus never 100% accurate because it will depend on the exchange rate they use the day of the purchase. Also very important, if you are in another country, when picking up products you have to select as supplier zendrop, if you pick all suppliers, you will find a lot of wonderful products but they wont ship to your country. Thats my learning so far.

Hello Lassie Gift Shop
Kanada
2 tage mit der App
18. Mai 2024

So far so good. products are easy to find and load into your stores. chat is fast to respond, and I am looking forward to a full TikTok integration soon.
We'll see how it goes after my store starts getting orders.

Doggy Styles
Vereinigte Staaten
6 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 20. März 2024

Upon further reflection, I'd like to amend my previous review of Zendrop. While I initially voiced concerns about shipping costs and plan pricing, I've since had a more positive experience with the platform.

Zendrop's customer service remains excellent, and their user interface is intuitive, making it easy to manage orders. Although shipping costs are still a consideration, Zendrop has made efforts to improve competitiveness in this area.

However, I still believe Zendrop could enhance the experience for users on the free plan by offering additional features or sample orders.

In summary, Zendrop is a solid choice for beginners in dropshipping. Thanks, Zendrop.

Luminara Haven
Australien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Zendrop hat geantwortet 11. März 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

7. Mai 2024

They are very professional and easy to work with. They are quick to respond and always ready to help out if need be. I would like the processing time to be a bit quicker, but for free im not complaining.

Pupster Prime
Schweden
18 tage mit der App
28. März 2024

Great products, big portfolio. Occasionally issues with out-of-stocks or linking to updated product variants. But it is well worth investing resources working with Zendrop

Vireous.Shop
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
20. März 2024

We have used Zendrop since January 2024. Although our store is coming along slowly, their customer service is great. We've had nothing but positive interactions with their customer service. Unfortunately, we don't like the wait for HS codes, but that's not a drastic discrepancy. Thank you for your assistance when needed.

Calm Path LLC