Rezensionen (8.850)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
7. Mai 2024

They are very professional and easy to work with. They are quick to respond and always ready to help out if need be. I would like the processing time to be a bit quicker, but for free im not complaining.

Pupster Prime
Schweden
18 tage mit der App
20. März 2024

Great customer service! Pretty easy to setup and they have a large selection of items! The paid plans are a little pricey if you're just starting out but I've seen worse. Would recommend to anyone getting into dropshipping.

The Paws Pet Store
2 monate mit der App
3. Juni 2024

I will say, their customer service is ON FIRE!!! A good fire. My only reservation is that they are not compatible with TikTok Shop. It's causing a few headaches, but nothing unreasonable.

TheCaravan
12 tage mit der App
12. April 2024

Seriously worth it ,a lot of the heavy lifting is done for you ,these guys have streamlined the process to get you from open shop to sales as quick as possible.

BlueArmy
Vereinigtes Königreich
11 tage mit der App
10. Juni 2024

We are just starting out, but so far this has been the easiest site to work with in our whole journey. There’s no hoops, jumps, guesses and then declines. And our experience with those who have assisted us, like Cyril have been absolutely wonderful and gotten an answer to us immediately!!

ChicLounge Ensamble
6 tage mit der App
2. April 2024

I couldn't find an answer to my question in the FAQs and the Bot did not give me an answer that fit my question so I requested a live agent. They responded timely to my question and took the time to clarify their answer when I found it confusing.

Advanced Deal Finder
4 monate mit der App
7. April 2024

their customer service is very helpful unlike most apps where it is unavailiable most of the time.

Poodles
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
9. Mai 2024

This app is great, but shipping times could be improved. Overall, I'm pleased with this product.

Gottahaveit312
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
5. April 2024

It's super easy to navigate, it gives you products which you can upload to your store with a introduction to the product and a price, and there's no hassle which I appreciate

Global Express Co.
Südafrika
8 tage mit der App
21. Mai 2024

Good customer service, good prices. Stock keeping can be better. Long shipping

Sirela