Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 81% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 15% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
16 de enero de 2024

After some confusion in regards to an update for one of my customers, I currently use zendrop and let me just say Joanna was top notch with her customer service! She was able to help and guide me to help my customer get an update for her purchase! Thank you Zendrop and Joanna for your business! She’s amazing!!

BlissfulBurners
3 meses usando la aplicación
24 de enero de 2024

it's a good app, it sends the products on time and their support team helps you solve any problem you may encounter

Lensley_shop
11 meses usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

It is in fact a great app for dropshipping. Their staff is always there and willing to assist. I have pointed out some areas of opportunity to improve which I don’t see any action taken as of yet.

GO-E-MALL
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 5 de febrero de 2024

Great experience with them. First time doing my sample order, missing a few things and ask for clarification and they did provide me with assurance for my future order. Their customer service was fabulous and the branding feature they provided are like a huge discount. Will continue using them for having a great customer service. Of course the distribution channel. I really appreciate that they change their logistic partner depends on the location of my order.

Hawkin Whirl
Malasia
17 días usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

Jemima Victoriano
I have never been answered by mail so fast Appreciate for your service Thank you

IBOSHU
Suecia
8 meses usando la aplicación
4 de febrero de 2024

I have using Zendrop for a few months and have had nothing but a great experience with them. The support staff is amazing and the products are awesome. I started watching the academy videos and have implemented a lot of what they teach which for a beginner its very helpful to keep you motivated to keep going.

Tailwaggers Oasis
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
24 de enero de 2024

Zendrop is great, the best out there. Great interface, fast shipping, good prices. If you have any problems with orders or anything like that, they help you imediatelly in like a couple of minutes you get connected to the support staff and they are always happy to help with anything.

Holuxy
Eslovenia
5 meses usando la aplicación
4 de febrero de 2024

Zendrop is a great drop shipping company to start with, they have a wide selection of trendy products for you to choose from. Their customer services is amazing , quick response time to resolve any issues you have.

Fashion Haven Boutique
4 meses usando la aplicación
3 de febrero de 2024

very helpfull, always respond very quickly, the only complaint Zendrop's reports for year end is difficult to get and not accurate for tax purposes. should have 1 report showing costs of goods and shipping costs per order

Inners
11 meses usando la aplicación
20 de enero de 2024

Fantastic customer service! The team was exceptionally helpful and attentive, making my experience truly pleasant. A suggestion for an even better experience would be to enhance the shipping speed and invest a bit more in the quality and presentation of the packaging.

Axcestories