Reseñas (9.191)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 82% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de mayo de 2024

I'm just getting started, but so far my experience has been exceptional.

lelamar.com
3 días usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 31 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to getting this to a resolution.

27 de marzo de 2024

This app is great for beginners and the products are amazing. The only thing that I dislike is the check list you have always pops up even after you hide it. If you select dismiss there is another message that appears saying are you sure you want to miss out on the 100 credits, you select yes Im sure but then if you select a page for example you look at products the message will pop up again. Another thing is sometimes I get error messages if I select a product from "my products" usually happens when i use a desktop. Other than that its great!

BottleMe
Nueva Zelanda
5 días usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 29 de marzo de 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to improve your experience.

3 de abril de 2024

I'm still new in this, I don't know what to say. Maybe later.

ZYX Brand
Filipinas
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 5 de abril de 2024

6 de marzo de 2024

as a newbie, wayfinding was easy...but trying to understand the process of getting items form aliexpress (on pricing, imagery, structure) was a feat. i learned that you could add the product, then buy it in draft mode on shopify..so that it pings zendrop...in order to get a price quote. also everything sold in zendrop is never branded which is great bc i do not want things in wierd brands..on my website if i am trying to sell that product.

SOUTH COAST COLLECTIV
30 días usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 11 de marzo de 2024

15 de febrero de 2024

My experience so far with Zendrop. Has been the products are bigger than they seem online. Which is cool. I gave Zendrop a 3 star rating because, the shipping. I've had an order go a month. It makes customers think about coming back. So until they can get a Faster shipping & handling, ill keep this review to 3 stars.

JR Merch
3 meses usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 20 de febrero de 2024

12 de febrero de 2024

At the moment i am not sure on ho the system is going to help. I have not even received a welcome email and nor have i receivednthe email about the 200$ intro.

I built my site nearly 2 weeks ago, using the link on zendrop coalating items from from ali express, i can't even make a sale because most of the item had no price againt them, i have people waiting to make purchase but cant because no price on items.

I am hopefull that things ill improve.

WELLBEING LC
España
3 meses usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 14 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on this. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

12 de mayo de 2024

suport muito bom

Shopp Party
Portugal
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 14 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for sharing your review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

13 de marzo de 2024

I looked at this platform to source higher quality products that you might find on Aliexpress.
While I beleive the overall quality of products is greater, there are far, far fewer. I also found the shipping costs to be too high, making it all that harder to achieve a good profit margin for dropshippers.

Zuppy
Reino Unido
5 días usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 18 de marzo de 2024

17 de febrero de 2024

Customer support is super helpful. Website is also self explanatory when it comes to finding and syncing products. In my opinion the way the payment is set up could be different, but that is again my opinion. Otherwise, the site is really useful in managing your business effectively.

My Store
4 meses usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 20 de febrero de 2024

24 de abril de 2024

I am the new beginner entrepreneur for dropshipp , but I hear good comment on Zendrop from others and I have a plan to join zendrop

BSS