Reseñas (9.215)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 82% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
2 de febrero de 2024

I recommend Zen cause is very easy on products to sync in, amazing customer service, but i see big difference on delivery shipping is more expensive from alliexpress and many products is not apear on Zen catalog(it seems that they will fix that too).

4Me2
Grecia
Zendrop respondió 5 de febrero de 2024

15 de enero de 2024

From what i experience so far, it's a pretty nice app and looks like there a good supplier but i expected to have everything linked when i connect my product to my store, I had to track the quantity on my own i kinda get that but that should be done as well but i should have to go in and do every SKU in one by one its time consuming and should be done when i link my products. I could be doing more productive things!

Good Life Living Store
4 meses usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 17 de enero de 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this. We have reached out to via email to assist you with this.

9 de febrero de 2024

I can only seem to add products from the new listings in the free plan. I haven't sold anything but the orifices look good

Del Home
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 12 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this.

3 de julio de 2024

Preço do envio dos produtos é absurdamente caro!

LojaBig
Portugal
4 días usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 8 de julio de 2024

22 de noviembre de 2023

Easy integration into your dropshipping business. Don't seem to have many products people want. Over 5000 visitors and I still haven't sold a thing. I'm still new to this so my views may change. Good luck Dropshipping!

SpotlightX
Zendrop respondió 27 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We do wish you the best of luck on sales. In addition to this on your point we have reached out to you directly via email to get this to a resolution.

22 de abril de 2024

Simples de usar, porem não consigo ainda rentabilizar

AG Done
Portugal
2 meses usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 24 de abril de 2024

22 de enero de 2024

It seems like a majority of this stuff can be found for less on Temu.
Am I wrong?

Row 1
28 días usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 24 de enero de 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution!

4 de enero de 2024

Just getting started, no opinion yet

ClickOrderSave
Canadá
Zendrop respondió 8 de enero de 2024

Thanks for your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to discuss you feedback in detail.

15 de febrero de 2024

Zendrop does not offer customizable POD options like Sellfy, Printful, Printify, etc... so that is the only reason I did not give it 5 stars -- their customer service is amazing and their other stuff appears to be awesome -- I just didn't spend a lot of time diving into stuff as my #1 priority is custom POD.

HTB World - Have Fun* Try Hard*Be Kind
9 minutos usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 20 de febrero de 2024

Fecha de modificación: 23 de noviembre de 2023

Zendrop has a comfortable range of products, but the interface is terrible. Who designs an interface where you cannot bulk import to your store. Selecting each product individually and publishing is horrendous.

Support has been great though.

Geek Barn
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Zendrop respondió 13 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. On this, we have reached out to you via email to get more of your feedback about this. Excited to get this to a resolution!