Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 81% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 16% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de enero de 2024

It’s actually quite useful in its own way which I admire

Beauty Oasis
12 días usando la aplicación
1 de diciembre de 2023

The Zendrop app is phenomenal in how it's laid out and ease of use to add products to your store and sync with shopify and other apps. I highly recommend Zendrop. My only complaint is that sometimes the scroll bar on the right disappears and I have to log out and log back in.

The Crop Shop
15 días usando la aplicación
7 de noviembre de 2023

Great App for POD products, however, the total cost of goods + shipping are quite high leaving room only for smaller profits. On another hand great customer service

essentialify
5 meses usando la aplicación
9 de diciembre de 2023

The customer service is great. The app needs some work in the details, but I like how a lot of the tedious work is taken care of. They provide a lot of vetted products and the site is user friendly. This makes running a store more simplified as well. It's also pretty easy to navigate. I hope they keep improving on it. I like it so far.

ShoppersMarket
2 días usando la aplicación
4 de noviembre de 2023

It’s a good way to get your feet wet. Eases the pain of the learning curve so one can focus on promoting, advertising etc. I highly recommend Zendrop to automate, especially if just starting out as a newbie.

Surplus Liquidators Canada
Canadá
30 de octubre de 2023

We have just started using this app and think that quality of information provided about products is superior to other drop shipping systems available. We are looking forward to hearing from our customers on the quality of products.

Burac
2 de diciembre de 2023

Perfect APP for gaining time finding and publishing good products at your store. Quick support channels for solving any issue.

Buybox Premium
Perú
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
27 de noviembre de 2023

I had a sale that did not go through and she explained why that would be.

LEH Connection
10 de noviembre de 2023

I was stressing a lot about the payment methods and downgrading and upgrading. I decided not to use zendrop but I am sure that it is a very good dropshipping app. I recommend it to others, but if you get stressed about billing then dont.

YesWinter
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
4 de diciembre de 2023

Easy to use. Shipping time fluctuates most of the time, though.

The Awesome Gift Shop